Unauthorised Transaction

I have been really appreciate of innovative ways that revolut has brought to prepaid card industry before I got the burnt from reality , this weekend there were many attempt from one of the merchant to charge my card and he was successful to charge the card with 50 Euro before I disable the card, this issue was reported immediately as the status of the transaction still showed as pending & waiting for merchant confirmation but he money was gone, I contacted support and to my surprise they asked me to wait for 7 days before Revolut can act on this fraudulent transaction, as I write this the transaction now shows approved and I’m not sure if I would be able to get my money back,
Hoping that someone from revolute support can help me to recover my money ,

Hi there!

Very sorry to hear that. Please block your card from the card section of the app.

The transaction is pending at the moment which means that the merchant has not either collected the funds nor declined the transaction.

There are two possible scenarios now: either they will realise the error and decline it, or they will not realise the error and will settle the transaction.

When that happens, you will be able to see that the transaction no longer appears in grey in your transaction history on the app. Then you can just let us know and we will be able to raise a chargeback on your behalf to recoup the funds.

Please let me know if you have further enquiry.

Best,

Andreas K.