Unable to raise limits despite verification

Hi,

I have just waited over a week for the 96-hour dedicated team to get back to me after sending in documents to verify me and increase my top up limits. Someone has now got back to me to say that I will not have my limits increased.

I live in Norway but send a lot of money back to the UK to cover rent etc. I also travel a lot for work, so I am fast running out of available top up limits.

Have spoken to customer support (now that I can, when I was in the 96 hour queue I couldn’t speak to anyone about anything else!) and they have told me there is nothing they can do. I have proved where all of the money has come from and don’t see why they cannot increase the limits? They also seem to have just stopped responding to me in the last 20 minutes.

Is there anything I can do? I rely heavily on Revolut and it will be a huge inconvenience if I have to find another way to transfer money and spend abroad.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Nick

How far are you from your limit?
Usually they don’t want to increase t your limit dramatically if you’re far from it.

I have the same problem too, i live un spain. I send money the last week and my money are blocked because up the limit. I send the document and i waiting 4 day and nothing too.

Hi there!

I’ve escalated both issues to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat as soon as possible.