Unable to login

I am having a similar situation since yesterday I haven’t been able to log in. When asked for my number and code I am greeted with this screenshot

i then proceed to click “chat with us” and OPEN new chat however for the past 16hours I havent heard from no one once I ask I for a live agent

I still get alerts from the account but cannot access it I am very saddened by this as I am stuck and cannot have accsess to cash at all

Hello I need urgent help, I tried to transfer funds to my buddy did not receive a verification code. I contacted support on the app after 30 mins or so I was asked to reinstall the app. I did now when I enter my telephone number I get a a message that the number is already in use. Can someone please help

Can anyone answer me ? I’ve been asking for help for a month !

This is the same problem that happened to me, after that my app crashed and i can’t log in now…

@anon33247966 I have an issue. i resetted my iphone 8 (it has the latest update) last thursday and ever since I am not able to log on to my account. I spoke with a live chat agent they told me to send an email and no one responded back. When I try to use the app I get prompted to verify my phone number and get sent a verification code by sms which most of the times I am not receiving it and then app gets stuck when I enter my passcode which is correct.

This is getting super frustrating and I want access back to my funds :frowning:

Already tried deleting and re-installing app and restarting my iphone and nothing seems to be working !

Ps- screenshot of what the app looks like.

image|281x499

I have the same issue: I can’t enter the APP, it keeps spinning after entering the code.
Any changes from my side (device/code/app/…).

Hello when i try to log in revolut app on iphone 7 Is stuck on passcode . I just tookted my iphone from phone workshop . Can u help me ?

I have the same pobelm!!! I can see there many truble with bugs and login! You have to fix it out guys! This is unaccetable!

Hi, When I try to log in on my account I put in my phone number, get the verification code witch works fine but when I press ”forgot passcode” it says ”something went wrong, please try later”

And it’s been that way for a long time now.
What do I do?

1 Like

Hey Frank, thanks for clarifying that with the pin, I do think I chose the same numbers then. However, I still can’t log in as when I click on ‘forgot your passcode’ I get an error message saying “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”…

1 Like

Next day is gone and no solution from Revolut. Three times I called on Revolut phone support but no human is there. Second Revolut support is chat inside application but how to use a chat when I can not login. It exists no way contact Revolut, no way how use its services, no way get my money back. Does somebody read from Revolut team this disscusion? Your services are not function. Haloooo! Write me Email: vitreiter@icloud.com

1 Like

I have the same issue!! When I try to log in it says that my password is incorrect (I have never changed it) I can not get verification…please help!!

I’m having similar issues to those above:

• My PIN isn’t recognised in the app despite being correct
  • Tried reset PIN, prompted for phone number, sometimes sends me authentication email sometimes says “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”
  • When I get the email and click the Authenticate button on my phone, it just brings be back to the passcode screen again (regardless of whether I’ve force-quit the app first or not)

This is on iPhone X running latest iOS version and latest Revolut app version.

Very frustrating; this is making me reconsider my use of Revolut.

@anon33247966 I have the same issue. I can not reset my password - I receive this message“We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”. I am trying to this for several weeks (I have to mention that I’ve change my phone but not my phone number). Please, advice.

same issue, I don’t remember my passcode, installed revolut on a new phone - email authentication fails, asks to try again later. Tried on two different email apps, it fails. Tried on another device, it fails. I haven’t yet sent a scan of my id. What’s going on?

Hi there, I can t open the app since last week because an unknown error occured is appearing when i m trying to put 6-digit code. Please help me

Hi I have been getting exactly the same problem for as week now with no way of contacting an agent anymore either. I am worried that my funds are still safe and wish to make transactions but all I get is
We are sorry something has gone wrong try again later. I have deleted and reloaded app multiple time’s as well as a full reset of my phone. Is this a problem with the recent iOS update? Why won’t anyone at Revolut respond?

@anon33247966 could you please advise how to solve the issue of not being able to log in to the account? I get an error message saying “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”

Same to me! Please, help!!!

Hello! I haven’t been able to login for a few days, it doesn’t accept my passcode(it’s the same pass, I haven’t changed it) and when I try reseting the code it says ‘something went wrong, please try again later’