UK user: Selfie Does Not Match Records

About a week ago the app required a passcode upgrade. I followed the prompt which led me to take my selfie but at each point of taking my selfie, I keep getting the message, Selfie doesn’t match records. " Since the I haven’t been able to use my account for payments and fund transfer.

I have written emails but no responses received. I have read through some of your advice in response to similar issues and I have gone ahead to clear cache and reboot phone. Nevertheless, I am still getting the same message.

I need urgent help regarding this.

2 Likes

Hello @Kenagab :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. It is unfortunate that you are unable to verify the selfie in the app. Please start by following the basic troubleshooting steps. :arrow_double_down:

1. Make sure your Revolut app is updated to the latest version available
  2. Clear the device’s cache: iPhone: Settings > General > iPhone storage >
    Search for the Revolut app > Click in on "Offload app/clear cache;
    Android: Settings > Apps > Search for the Revolut app > Click on the app >
    Tap on Storage > Clear cache.
  3. “Kill” the app (close it completely from the app switcher)
  4. Reboot your device (turn on and off)
  5. Try with both Wi-Fi and mobile data - ensuring that network connection is strong and stable
  6. Use an alternative device (if possible)

After finishing these steps , please try to take the selfie once again and let us know if you are getting the same error. Before taking the selfie, please check our FAQ link regarding selfie authentication here - Selfie authentication :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like