Trying to get limit increased, slow support

Hi, I’m trying to get my limit increased again, but it’s been over 24hrs and not heard anything… last time was quite prompt so this is somewhat frustrating as I need to transact today.

Also since this counts as an open support ticket I can’t contact a general live agent in order for them to let me know what’s going on - so I’m just stuck waiting for one of the limit team to take a look.

Don’t know how often these forums get monitored but if someone could give me an idea of how long it’ll take to review my documents that would be great, thanks

1 Like

I appreciate it may look a bit dumb that I’m complaining after only 24hrs, but when I last had my limit increased I told the agent that it wouldn’t be enough… it’s just annoying to be having to do this over and over again with small limit increases as it unnecessarily takes up the time of your agents

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

1 Like

I have had zero response for FIVE DAYS for the same enquiry. Seriously Revolut, you are VERY BAD at customer service.

2 Likes

Hi Andreas, nobody has got in contact yet… is it possible to resolve this today?

Please let me have a look for you.

1 Like

I am experiencing great frustration with the lack of support from Revolut and, in particular, getting limits verified and increased. I have now been waiting for over a week for a response to this issue. The verification page shows ‘pending’ and announced that it may take ‘up to’ 24 hours. It has shown this message for over a week!

All sorted, thanks Andreas

1 Like

i’ve been waiting days for top up limit support. premium member. exchange rate moved 2% while i’ve been waiting. whats the deal? you promised to address this in 24hrs and i’m in a black hole. my bank would have offered me a better rate at this point. this has cost me $10k!!!

i’ve lost all confidence in revolut at this point. on the verge of launching an ombudsman investigation!

why is it so f’ing difficult to set expectations correctly?

Apologies for the long wait. Our compliance team is receiving a high volume of requests. I’ve escalated your query so that an agent will contact you soon via in-app chat.

Have same issue here. Need Limit increase ASAP. Got a payment/top up delayed for few days now with no clear message saying was hitting top up limit. Need the limit raised urgently. No one answering the damned support chat!

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.