Travel Insurance 🗺

I am a brand new Revolut (and Metal) customer and unfortunately had some issues while traveling last week. What is the experience like trying to make a claim with this insurance cover? Painless, painful or other? :smiley:

Keen for any top tips from anyone who’s gone through the process already as I will likely start the process early next week and want to make sure I am prepared for it. Thanks!

Since Revolut changed the insurance policy provider recently (April 1st, I think), older experiences with White Horse might not be very meaningful when dealing with Allianz now. I do expect the experience with Allianz to be better, though. More “professional”. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

I hope you did report it “Claims should be made as soon as possible after the incident”
For Revolut Premium and Revolut Metal customers

All claims, both emergency and non-emergency, can be made by phone, to the local phone number that can be found via the ‘Get Help’ link in the Travel Insurance section of the Revolut app.

Hello, I’m a new metal user and am currently booking a trip, but I was wondering if anyone has had to take an extra travel insurance outside of Revolut.
To me it looks like it covers everything pretty well but my travel agency wants me to take one with them as well, which is pretty expensive.
So my question is, do I really need another travel insurance if I already have the metal plan?

1 Like

This is a difficult question to answer. I would make a list and compare the events that each travel insurance covers. No one but you can find out which insurance package is appropriate for you and maybe your family.

1 Like