Transferring Metal Subscription from Germany to UK

I moved from Germany to the UK. I wanted to transfer my account but I understand the only way to do it is to cancel the account and then open a new one. Annoying, but fine.

However, I pre-paid 1 year of Revolut Metal in November 2023. I would not like to lose the rest of this year and would like to either transfer the Metal subscription (difficult since I need to first cancel account then create a new one) or get a pro-rata refund and then re-open (understand refunds are normally out of policy). Anybody done this before / have a suggestion? Losing half a year of Metal for moving country when I plan to remain a Revolut customer seems crazy to me.

1 Like

@Quaserti Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

We understand the frustration of having to cancel your Revolut account due to your move from Germany to the UK. While directly transferring accounts isn’t currently possible, we can definitely explore some options to help you with your Metal subscription:

• We can process a pro-rated refund for the remaining months of your Metal subscription on your German account.
  • Once the refund is processed, you can then open a new UK Revolut account and subscribe to the Metal plan again.

Hope this helps. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like