Transferring dollars from a Fidelity stock plan account to Revolut

Has anyone had any luck with this? Did you find somewhere to input the Revolut reference in the Fidelity user interface?

2 Likes

I’m also interested in this. Can’t find a way to input the reference number, and also don’t have the data for the intermediate bank (SWIFT+ABA numbers). Help?

1 Like

Hi -

Did you try this yet?

How do you ask Revolut for their ‘intermediary bank’ details?

Cheers,
Alf

1 Like

Hi,

same issue here with Fidelity.
There is the followin problem:

• Intermediary bank details (do we have to use a company like transferwise?)
  • temporary account ID (instead of your name)
  • IBAN ID with letter instead of numbers
  • ZIP code for london

someone managed them?

1 Like

Any news ? Same issue for me

1 Like

I have successfully done this using Transferwise as an intermediary. Set up the borderless account details in Fidelity with US bank details.

Then use IBAN/SWIFT in Transferwise to send dollars to Revolut. Because it is 1-1 currency Transferwise only charge a fixed fee of USD 3.30 to cover the swift payment.

5 Likes

Did you use Wire transfer number or Routing number (ACH or ABA) from Transferwise details?
The second one is not recognised by Fidelity for me. What is the fee in Fidelity when using the Wire transfer number?

Thanks

1 Like

Fidelity Benefits won’t charge you when you transfer the money to your Wise US account. But Wise will charge you $7.5 each time.

Did you save any money with this process by only avoiding a standard bank? Because banks usually have a much worse exchange rate.

Is Fidelity applying the exchange rate before the transfer or the receiving bank?

What about Wise fees?