Transfer Submitted but not Executed

Has anyone of You came across situation when your transfer has been submitted but you have never got status executed??

Bank transfer I presume. To where? When did you submit it?

I did it yesterday evening and as usual to my bank account. Normally it takes an hour or so to get confirmation and this time I am waiting over 16 hours.

Which currency?

twentytwenty

PLN

What do you mean by twentytwenty??

That should be a SWIFT transfer then. That usually takes a few days to arrive, doesnt it? As for the status itself, maybe there is delay. Have you contacted support?

I have asked via Twitter and I really understand it takes some time it is just this strange feeling that did not get this confirmation as I usually do.

And on Twitter they didnt say anything? I’d try the chat first.

Hi there. It will take 3-5 working days to reach the recipient’s account.

I assume the OP’s question is in regard to the transaction’s status on Revolut rather than the arrival of the funds. Might be totally wrong of course :smiley:

Alessandro this is exactly what I meant!!

You should receive a notification once the transfer has been completed. As I can see, it’s still “ready to send”.

there is a minimum length for replies of twenty characters. twentytwenty is just a common filler on this forum

1 Like

or you can use " _____" just below your text.

I vote for poetry. This forum needs more poetry.

2 Likes

From my experience- sending PLN from Revolut to Polish bank lasts about 1 work day (usually you can see money after 15.00 next day)