Transfer amount not credited to beneficiary

Hi All,

I was trying to send money to India using an app called Vance. In the process, I transferred amount from my Revolut to the beneficiary account, however beneficiary confirms over email that they haven’t received the amount. I’m trying to get hold of Revolut support in the chat since yesterday afternoon without luck. How can I resolve this issue ? Any guidance is highly appreciated.

-BR,
Moulick

2 Likes

@mickdoshi Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

If your beneficiary has not received your bank transfer, verify if the timeframe has been exceeded (To check the timeframes, tap here).

If it has not, sadly, there is nothing we can do to speed up the transfer. However, if it has been exceeded, confirm the transfer details with your beneficiary and provide them with the transfer confirmation (To check how to download it, tap here). If the transfer was returned to you but is not visible in your account, request a confirmation from the beneficiary’s bank and contact us.

Additionally, you can tap on the transfer to check its status in the transfer tracker.

Veda | Community team

1 Like

The beneficiary has check with their bank and they have confirmed that the transferred has not received by the bank. In this case, can you Revolut verify with the bank the amount was transferred to ?

2 Likes

@mickdoshi I would advise you to reach out to us via in app chat support so that we can check on this issue and resolve it immediately. To get there, just follow these simple steps in-app:

Go to your Profile (top-left icon with your initials or picture) → select ‘Help’ → select a topic → choose an article → if that doesn’t help with your query, select ‘Chat with us’.

Veda | Community team

1 Like

@Veda.Ramesh : I’m trying to get hold of the support team since yesterday afternoon but not getting any response despite of being premium customer. Is there anyway you can expedite the support ?

-BR,
Moulick

1 Like

@mickdoshi Please let me know if you were able to resolve this issue. :pray:

1 Like

@Veda.Ramesh : I’m in touch with the support team now who have raised a trace request with the beneficiary bank. I’m hoping this resolves the issue soon.

2 Likes

@mickdoshi Thank you for letting us know. We’re on it and will get back to you ASAP. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like