S&P Global 500
S&P Global 100
S&P Global Broad Market Index

:pray:

22 Likes

I would add also

• ETFs
18 Likes

I am a huge fan and active user of Revolut.
Here few recommendations that can benefit to all its users, it will be great to add that in a near future:

1. Order types : Market orders, Limit orders, Stop orders, Stop-limit orders, etc
  2. More info about stock such as P/E, EPS, Yield, Dividend, etc
  3. Different analyse charts, lower and higher amounts on the chart when horizontally pivoting our phone / tablet.
  4. Purchasing or selling multiple shares at the same time (maximum amount set by Revolut)
  5. The percentage that each share represent in our stock portfolio when looking at our shares in the “investments” part
  6. More stock markets such as Japan, Singapore, HK, China, France, Germany, UK, etc.
  7. ETFs (as mentioned above)
  8. More currencies available to use in the app, some competitors have more currencies available to use. For example, I want to send Vietnamese dongs to a friend in its bank account in Vietnam but I cannot.

BIG Thanks Revolut!

9 Likes

They added the different order types, but the other features are still missing.
Hope they’ll implement them soon

4 Likes

and Vanguard indexes :pray:

5 Likes

They announced ETFs for Q2 of 2020, but still waiting…
ETFs I think are a major deal in the stock market and then more info about stocks, anything will be very helpful basically…

And as an extra, but very attractive feature would be the percentage change of a stock since was added to the watchlist, and not only the daily fluctuation.

Please Revolut!!

5 Likes

Yes, Indexes and funds. This is a must! Please include iShares and vanguard ETFs. Besides for beginners it is easier and safer to give the first step in this new world if they invest on ETFs.

4 Likes

Yeah that is annoying, I hate having to switch to yahoo finance/google.

4 Likes

They have ETF’s
SPGI is an ETF

Are you referring to something else and not the stock of S&P Global Inc. ? That’s not an ETF, that’s the stock of the company responsible for indexes, but its not an index fonds itself. Am I missing something?

1 Like

1 up for S&P 500. The stock tab feels kind of useless unless there’s ETF’s

ETF, ETF, ETF!

3 Likes

Totally agree!
US ETFs, and also UK and European stocks would be a great addition.

#stocks #trading #etf #europe #uk #site-feedback #ideas

2 Likes

SPGI is the ticker of the S&P Global Inc., which is a real stock not ETF.

3 Likes

Yes we definitely need US ETFs, and also UK and European stocks, I’m having to use other apps for this and would much prefer to just use Revolut for this. Come on Revolut please sort this out! :triumph: