Top up through Apple pay

N26 has introduced an option to add money instantly through Apple Pay. It seems a nice feature to have. Hope Revolut can add this option to top up.

1 Like

That’s already possible.

Tap ‘Add money’ and then select Apple Pay or Google Pay. If you haven’t got Apple Pay or Google Pay set up on your device already, you’ll be prompted to set it up.

If you have an Apple Watch, you can also add money to your account on the go. Open the Revolut app, scroll to the bottom of the balances screen, and hit the ‘( )’ button. Select the amount and then double-press the side button quickly to confirm the deposit.

Please note, American Express isn’t supported for adding money via Apple Pay or Google Pay.

You can only add money by Apple Pay with cards issued in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. More countries are coming soon.

2 Likes

That’s good to know. Hope it will be introduced soon in US.

Google pay are supported

1 Like

Thanks. This feature is yet to be launched in US.

Glad to share that top up through Apple Pay is working well with US accounts. In fact, Revolut has a much better feature than N26. Amazing to see how Revolut keeps on adding features

Yes it’s very smooth

1 Like

This is not working anymore (in France, at least for me), and Revolut and my other bank are both saying it’s supposed to work… but I get a failure each time I try.

Are you talking about classic top up or payment through link ?
Would suggest you to pay directly by card instead of Apple Pay, but I guess you can’t ?

Classic top up. And yes, I paid by card for now instead. This is working then. But top up by using Apple Pay was also working a few weeks ago.

Strange, did you try to top up with a crypto card or through a credit card ?

I’m in Switzerland and i can top up with google pay but apple pay no way.
It says “none of card are supported”