Time Needed To Activate A New Account

Hello, can you advise what the waiting time is to open an account from Serbia. I dowloaded the app successfully on 30 January 2024, but have not received any further notification.
Thanks

1 Like

Nobody works here, It seems to me that they are not interested in helping people who have a problem

1 Like

That comment is absurd.
This is a Revolut user forum and the site is full of content where other users have indeed helped where they can.
Some issues however need intervention by Revolut Support and there are plenty of references as to how you may contact them for assistance.

You can use [this form] to obtain help or use one of the social media methods of contact.

1 Like

Hello @ellioa :wave: , I understand you are waiting for your account to be active. To know the exact status, kindly contact our support team so that they can help you further. Hope they clarify your doubt. :blush:

@Pavle, I am really sorry if you feel so. :frowning_face: I can understand you are facing some issues and your reaction is totally justified. Please remember, we are always with you in your problems. Can you please explain me what happened so that I can help you further? I will wait for your reply. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hello ,I would like to know how long it takes to activate the account? I’ve been waiting for more than two days, I’m wondering if it’s a normal procedure or if there’s a problem with me?

1 Like

@Pavle, I totally get your concern. Unfortunately, we will not be able to check your latest account status from the community as of now. Kindly contact us directly so that we can check your account thoroughly. :blush:

SG | Community Team

Thank you very much :heart:

1 Like

Hello,

Sorry for bothering you, I just want to let you know that on the side where you sent me, no one got back to me, I don’t know why it’s complicated to find support and be in contact with them. Thank you for your effort.

Best regards

pet, 16. feb 2024. 18:30 SG.Mandal via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> je napisao/la:

1 Like

Hello, where you sent me to that page, no one is responding to me🥺

1 Like

Hello! How do I go through the ‘Awesome! You took the first step to open your account’ Page? I’m slightly confused and I do hope that access can be given so I will be able to use the platform. Thank you so much in advance for any help.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @nxckdev :wave:. I completely understand your concern. Can you please confirm the country of registration? :thinking:

@Pavle, Let me connect with you in DM. :pray:

SG | Community Team