The Ultimate Free ATM List - Travelling (by country)

Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) - like Greece now have 3 Euro fee for withdraw with none domestic cards - so included Revolut

1 Like

So I’ve recently being in Croatia and something quite peculiar happen. my card is MC and i asked it in UK and my friends card is also MC but newer and from Romenia.

So I have been asked for charges in almost every ATM and her only been asked in Euronet…

Anyone with this peculiar experience? anyone know what could this be?

Please add Bank of Cyprus to “Country” Cyprus. It is free with mastercard.

Germany: Avoid postbank. I used their atm with a MC and got charged a 5.49 euro fee.

Caixa bank is my go to ATM when I’m in Spain. I’ve never been charged any fees by them using a UK Metro bank card. Going to have to see what happens with Revolut.

Just decline DCC and you shouldn’t be charged a fee. Avoid Euronet.

1 Like

Update: Euronet ATMs in Croatia started to charge a fee about 30 HRK for Visa cards as well (not only Revolut Visa cards).

If you want withdraw cash at POS terminals like Tisak, Konzum and Hrvatska pošta, you can do it over Curve MasterCard when Revolut is underlying. You just have to wait some time untill you build good spending history on Curve account and then cash advance option will be enabled.

PBZ ATMs in Croatia started to charge a fee for some foreign cards (Revolut Visa and MasterCard - 16 HRK fee, Curve MasterCard - no fee).

Auro Domus and Addiko Bank ATMs in Croatia - fee-free.

3 Likes

RBL Bank in India is free withdrawals for all cards

Australia, anz bank was free too:
https://www.anz.com.au

Brazil update - Branco Bradesco accepted visa with no fees. Did not accept MasterCard

1 Like

My Revolut Mastercard got refused to whitdrawn on BNP Paribas Fortis in Belgium.
Except for this one issue, I’ve had no problems and no fees on my vacation with Rabobank in Netherland and Sparkasse Köln-Bonn in Germany.

Any Brazilian bank that accept MasterCard with no fees?

Montenegro - Crnogorska komercijalna banka provides withdraws free of charge

This is great thank you so much for this! Wish Revolut would publish this information for when you go travelling, they already send you a greeting when you land in a foreign country, this sort of info would be invaluable along with that!

Bulgaria - DSK Bank - MasterCard - cash withdrawal - 2019.09.01 :+1:

Revolut is going the cheap way with minimal compensation payments to the banks for using their ATMs and therefore cannot say which ATMs will have free withdrawal [without paying extra compensation to the banks] - they only can tell you that :r: is not charging extra for a certain amount

I think that’s a little ingenious

Do you know how expensive it would be to pay off ATM providers across all of the EEA?

Extremely.

Especially in the EEA where most people can find a reliable, free ATM somewhere.

In Ecuador - the “Cajeros JEP” do not charge anything (August 2019), at least with VISA.

In most other ATM’s, Revolut (both VISA and MC) was not accepted - all seemed to be fine, but when approving the withdrawal, some unknown error was shown and transaction declined.

In shops VISA was not accepted (except in Quito airport), MC worked fine.

Hi there,

BCR for Romania(with MasterCard) - free of charge, I can confirm (08.2019)

I was looking for a list like this. What if we put those list on some interactive world map?