The struggle of splitting the bill šŸ’ø

Hello Revoluters! Buckle up and prepare for some hilarious bill-splitting adventures. :star_struck:

Oh boy, let me tell you, splitting a bill evenly between friends can be harder than solving a Rubikā€™s Cube blindfolded! :sleepy:Itā€™s like trying to herd a bunch of cats with different dietary restrictions and preferences.

But fear not, for I have some tips to make the process as smooth as possible. First, make sure to discuss payment before ordering. You donā€™t want to end up with someone ordering a surf and turf while others are munching on a side salad. Thatā€™s just not fair. :no_entry:

Next, use our Group Bill feature. Itā€™s so easy, even a caveman can do it! Check out this FAQ link.

If you want to keep it old school, you can always pay with cash. Just make sure everyone has the exact amount, or things can get as complicated as trying to solve a quantum physics equation.

So, the next time youā€™re out with your friends and the bill arrives, donā€™t panic. Just follow these tips, and youā€™ll be splitting bills like a pro. And who knows, maybe youā€™ll even impress your friends with your newfound maths skills! :abacus:

So tell us about a funny incident that you have experienced while splitting the bill with your friends and how did you overcome this? :smile_cat:

Veda | Community Team

Iā€™d love this extended to non revolut customers. Other half wonā€™t sign up as no banking licence and doom and gloom news reports (doesnā€™t bother me).

I remember someone once ordering just a starter and drink, and the other 4 of us ordered starter meals and drinks and the odd one out still said theyā€™re happy to split 5 ways. Winner!

Sadly not all revolut though.

1 Like

@Carl_1460 Ah, the non-Revolut comrades in the bill-splitting battle! :face_holding_back_tears: Sounds like your friend was the real MVP of bill-splitting, embracing the ā€œall for one and one for allā€ spirit! :raised_hands:

Calling other users to share your bill splitting adventures here. :loudspeaker:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

I have some recurring bills Iā€™d like to split with my partner, I wish there was a way to auto-tag a bill with a specific name or merchant so it will get split (either in a Group or as a normal Split)

1 Like

@Taiga Thank you for your suggestion! Weā€™ll definitely consider the idea of auto-tagging bills with specific names or merchants for easy splitting with your partner. Your feedback is appreciated! :sunflower:

Veda | Community Team