Swift payments to EUR IBAN Accounts

Hello,

as far as I understand for the moment our unique EUR IBAN accounts cannot be used for SWIFT transactions (that’s to transfer money outside SEPA zone).

Will it be implemented later? Do you know when?

Regards

Hi @idet2,

Thank you for contacting us. Yup! We’re working on it as we speak.

It will happen very soon :slight_smile:

Best,

Andreas K.

1 Like

Hi Andreas,

Thx for the feedback. Any estimate on the time needed to complete it? Will it be in a few days, within the month or within 2017!
I am not looking for a promise… any estimable will do.

All the best

Unfortunately, I’m not able to provide a specific time frame at the moment :frowning:

I will let you know once I have more info.

1 Like

Great! Looking forward for that!

Best

1 Like

@anon33247966

Any update on this?

Unfortunately I don’t have an update yet. Once I have more info I will let you know.

Not even a timeframe?

The most important thing for me right now is to know if this feature will be available within 2017 or not.

Can you at least give me an answer to this?

Thank you very much and wishing you all the best!!!

@anon33247966

Do you have any news on this?

Thank you!

Hi there. In the app you can find our EUR IBAN for SWIFT transfers.

I know about that.

What I am talking about since the beginning and what you have said that will be available at some point (unless I have wrongly understood it) is SWIFT transfers to our direct unique account and not the common one.

I guess it will need more time to be developed.

Thanks anyway!

Hi,

Any updates? :grinning:
When (realistically) can we expect Revolut to start supporting SWIFT tranfers to individual accounts?

Thanks!
B.

1 Like

Hi,

It seems that new features that managed to find their way to production, are well-advertised. However, stuff that was on the roadmap, but there’s a delay in delivering it, doesn’t get that much attention. It’s a shame the community doesn’t get updates when delays creep in.

Thanks!
B.

1 Like