Support takes an eternity to respond...

I have spent AN HOUR trying to get answers from your support dept, and I’m still waiting. Is Arkadiusz the only person working there? If not, why is it taking 10 minutes or more for him to respond each time I type something?
My impression of Revolut is that it is ABSOLUTELY CRAP! I can’t top up my card/s, and now I’m quite glad that I haven’t been able to add money to them as my next step is going to be to close my account.

@mjr You are damned right REVOLUT is absolutely what you say, I confirm… And you better close your account before they block you and respond in the chat once a week.
I am still struggling since May 5th to find out where my money is gone and why I have breached their 9.1 article.

Just read it : It’s an endless list … of everything

Restricted Activities

9.1 In connection with your use of the Revolut Services, or in the course of your interactions with Revolut, other Users, or third parties, you will not carry out any of the following activities (the “Restricted Activities”):

Breach these Terms of Service, or any other agreement or policy that you have agreed to with Revolut, the Card Issuer, or a Card Processor;

Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation;

Use the Revolut Services to purchase or sell, or to facilitate the purchase or sale of, illegal goods or services, including, but not limited to: unlawful sexually oriented materials or services, counterfeit products, unlawful gambling activities, fraud, money laundering, the funding of terrorist organizations, or the unlawful purchase or sale of tobacco, firearms, prescription drugs, or other controlled substances;
Infringe Revolut or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
Act in a manner that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing;
Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
Engage in debt-collection activities;
Instruct us to send or receive what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds on your behalf;
Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any Information you provide to us;
Attempt to “double-dip” during the course of a Dispute, Chargeback, Reversal or other investigation, with “double-dipping” being defined as intentionally or knowingly receiving or intentionally or knowingly attempting to receive funds from both Revolut and a merchant or the Card Issuer for the same Transaction;
Control a Revolut Account that is linked to another Revolut Account that has engaged in any of these Restricted Activities;
Conduct your business or use the Revolut Services in a manner that is likely to result in or may result in complaints, Disputes, Reversals, Chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties or other liability to Revolut, other Users, third parties or you;
Use your Revolut Account or the Revolut Services in a manner that the Card Issuer, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or any other electronic funds transfer network reasonably believes to be an abuse of the card system or a violation of card association or network rules;
Allow your Revolut Account to have a negative balance;
Provide yourself a cash advance from your credit card (or help others to do so);
Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; facilitate any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; use an anonymizing proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website without our prior written permission; or interfere or attempt to interfere with the Revolut Services;
Take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our Internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers;
Use the Revolut Services to test credit card behaviors;
Circumvent any Revolut policy or determinations about your Revolut Account such as temporary or indefinite suspensions or other Revolut Account holds, limitations or restrictions, including, but not limited to, engaging in the following actions: attempting to create new or additional Revolut Account when a Revolut Account has a negative balance or has been restricted, suspended or otherwise limited; creating new or additional Revolut Accounts using Information that is not your own (e.g. name, address, email address, etc.); or using someone else’s Revolut Account;
Harass our employees, agents, or other Users;
Use the Revolut Services to fund or remit payroll or payroll deposits;
Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any Information you provide to us; or Use the Revolut Services in a manner that we believe may be a violation of any applicable electronic payment network rules, card association or network rules, or applicable law.
Use the Revolut Services to trade FX for speculative purposes or for FX arbitrage
If your Revolut Account is used to conduct (or to attempt to conduct) Transactions that we believe are not permitted by these Terms of Service (such as one of the activities set forth above) or applicable law, we may, in our sole discretion, and without waiving any of our rights, freeze, close, suspend, terminate or limit your access to the Revolut Services. We reserve the right to refuse to facilitate any Transaction.

I am also waiting for a reply from support. I’m trying to increase my top up limit but no one is replying. It is getting frustrating