Statement Code?

Hello, Transaction code issue, asked by online purchaser. Can You help, Andreas?

Hi
I need two verification code to confirme my purchase. Urgent please

Hey i have the same problem could you please help me out?

Hi, i have the same problemā€¦ Iā€™m have metal plan but I didnā€™t get any assistance. someone who can kindly help me? THANKS <3

Hello everyone, I need to provide to a merchant site the authorization number or tracking code associated to my payment, in order to validate the purchase, within 48 hours. This does not appear on my transaction statement, can someone please helps me asap?

Hello, I have the same problem. Can you help me?
as below

ā€œPlease provide the six-digit authorization code. It is a approval code that the bank gives to the merchant, and may be alpha-numeric.ā€

Have the same problem ! Can you please help me?

Having the same issue. Please help

Hey, Iā€™m also having the same problem - could you send me a message?

ā€œPlease provide the six-digit authorization code. It is a approval code that the bank gives to the merchant, and may be alpha-numeric.ā€ Hello i need a help. Please send me a message.

I have the same problem with Zenmarket. They asked me for code on statement to verify payment. I canā€™t find it in app. Please help me. I give up.

Hi Anon!
I have the same problem, please help!

ā€œAnonā€ is not actually a name. It means this user account was deactivated and ā€œanonymizedā€.

Oops! Thank you Frank! So I guess I canā€™t solve this problemā€¦

Hi, having the same issue right now. Any help on how to get that transaction code requested by the seller would be really appreciated

Hello, I have the same issue regarding the authorization approval code not showing in the transaction details. Can you help please @anon33247966

Just let now revolut team its not funny any more I need access to my account

I have the same problem and I do not know how to find transactions code

Hie there,

I have the same problem, could you help me? :slight_smile:

Hello @anon33247966. I as well need the Trace Code from one transaction. Can you help me? Thanks!!