Statement Code?

One site recently asked me the code to verify. can anyone suggest me where can i see specific code in statement? the amount has been deducted 3 hours ago and still cant find the code.
Any help?
Also forgot to mention, the card i used is Revolut virtual card. so the site is asking me for the code from the card i used.

1 Like

Do you mean the security code to verify online payments when the physical card is not presented to a merchant? It’s the three numbers on the signature field on the back of the card.

hi frank. no not that. they said that its a code in my revolut card statement which is a virtual card. they want that. the amount is 1GBP. and it contains one 5 digit code i want to know that so i can verify my purchase online.

Ah, okay. Like a PayPal verification. Create a statement in the app, then check the column “Reference” for the code.

(You don’t have to create the statement. The Reference column is identical to the text that you see in the app’s cashflow stream.)

1 Like

Hi @Leenah,

Yes. It sounds like pre verification as @Frank mentioned. If the transaction is still pending you will need to wait until the transaction authorised.

hi frank, yes i tried that but its not showing code. i tired generating statement in pdf. and when i opened it, it doesnt consist a code in reference. it just have name of the site. nothing else

@anon33247966 i see now the authorization has been completed and pending status has been removed. Still i am not able to see code below reference column. Please help its urgent.

I have sent you a direct message.

1 Like

Problem solved. Due to highly supporting support of revolut.
Thank you sir,.

2 Likes

Im glad I was able to help!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey, I’m having some issue with the knifeworks merchant that asks me to provide the approval code ( 10 digit). If the code is matching Knifeworks code, they will process the transaction.

Could you help me with this?

Thank you

I’m having the same issues as Leenah above I need a four digit code for confirmation to an app I have just installed recently and without it the app wont confirm my purchase. Please help

Same problem for me!
I need the transaction code (VISA Transaction) for reimbursement… can you help me?

Hey AndreasK I have exactly the same problem could you help me please

I have the exact same issue with my last transaction. Please help and reach out :slight_smile:

I have problem with six digits authorization code (or trace code) too. Can you help me?

I have the exact same issue for verifying my card to PayPal, can you please help me too @anon33247966

I have the sameness problem, I purchased an item and now they are asking for the Authorization Number or Trace Code… I cannot find them

@anon33247966 I also need the authorization code for my last transaction. Thanks!

Hello, I have the same problem with my translation, can you help me get the code?