Standard Card with THB

Hi Guys… I have a Standard card with THB as my main currency 1st and GBP 2nd … I will be heading to Thailand May… Does anyone know what is the daily amount that I can withdraw from ATM or how much I can pay into my THB account in Thailand?
Thanks in Advance

2 Likes

If you opened your account in the UK your native currency will be GBP.

You can withdraw up to your plan allowance, and the same up to your currency conversion from GBP to THB.

There are no limits to how much you can move to your THB currency account, though it is generally better to convert in realtime (let revolut do it from GBP to THB) when you pay in local currency.

At weekends it might be better to convert if you’re concerned the weekend markup may not be better value for money.

2 Likes

Hi Carl… I have exchanged my GBP into THB and have made my main spending currency THB… I’m moving to Thailand and the rate was good… Basically I can transfer so much to my Thai bank when I get there but don’t know how much I can withdraw daily from a Thai ATM… When I go into settings it only asks me how much to set as ££’s per month not daily

2 Likes

You’d have to close your revolut account if you’re no longer resident of the UK upon moving.

You’d have to work out the conversion yourself.

Standard plan is £200 for example fee free.

2 Likes

I will still be resident as I will only be out of UK for 80 days at a time … Just want to know … How much per day I can withdraw from my account from an ATM

2 Likes

Hello @MILLCX :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. I understand you want to know about the ATM withdrawal limit. Cash withdrawals from ATMs are limited to £3,000 or currency equivalent per 24 hours.

Depending on your plan, you’ll have the following Fair usage limits:

• Standard: £200 (or 5 withdrawals, whichever comes first)
  • Plus: £200
  • Premium: £400
  • Metal: £800
  • Ultra: £2,000

A 2% or £1 fair usage fee applies thereafter. You can check your remaining allowance any time under ‘Your Plan’ in the ‘Profile’ section.

ATM withdrawal limits are set on a rolling month basis. Meaning that it will reset on the day your account was set or the day you changed your paid plan.

For more details, please check these FAQ links:
What are the ATM withdrawal limits?
ATM cash withdrawal fees
When does my ATM withdrawal limit reset?

SG | Community Team

2 Likes