Hi. Someone stole my card information and used my card. I deactivated my card. And I want to cancle fraud transaction.

But the support chat is offline all day long.

If there is any support team here, please see this message and solve my problem.

Thanks.

This is a user forum and not routinely monitored by Revolut. I suggest you try to contact them via Twitter if you have already tried via the app. Alternatively @anon33247966 or @anon71086934 may be able to help

1 Like

Thanks. I tried twitter and now chat is online now.

As I can see our support team has responded to your in-app messages.

Hello @anon33247966 ! Happy new year!:blush:
Sorry to disturb you but I have a problem: Yesterday i I want to order something on internet and i complete my information card i have a message from Revolut that my transaction it’s a fraud and freeze my card. What should I do?
1-To order another card (and if i order, how much i have to pay or it’s free and from where to order)?
2-And from my phone how i will connect card whit my account ?
3- Gonna be the same number of PIN on my card?
Thank you so much for your help :pray:

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

@Iskender Well you can read it here (and please don’t start a discussion over here otherwise it would be off topic again :slight_smile:)

@BuicaR
If Revolut freezed your card because it thought it’s a fraud you should be able to unfreeze it within the card section otherwhise you will need to contact the App Support chat as they can unfreeze your card too.

Edit: who ever flagged this as off topic, it isn’t. I’m answering 2 questions at the same time so please don’t flag it again. Otherwise the question from Buicar would be off topic too :slight_smile: