sms code

Hello, I am Furkan Aydin. I’m trying to sign up for the Revolut app. Even though I tried many times, the verification code that should be sent to my phone is not coming. This is why I cannot register to the application. Why can’t I get a verification code? How can I register for the application?

@Furkanay Hello, Welcome to the community. :blush:

If you’re not receiving our SMS verification messages:

• Restart your device.
  • You may want to contact your communications provider.
  • If you’re traveling abroad, there may be connectivity issues that are blocking our messages. You should try again when you’re in the country where your phone number was issued and your phone signal is strong, or try a different phone number.

If you haven’t received an email with your confirmation code :

If none of the above steps work for you, please raise a support request here.

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Veda | Community team

I have the same issue and I already try everything you said. I cannot acces the link to raise a support request because I don’t have an account.

1 Like

Hello @Luciana :wave: ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing. :frowning_face:

Could you please confirm if you have previously used your mobile number to register with Revolut? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

I was able to solve it, thanks.
I don’t know why it wasn’t working but I tryed creating my account from a different phone but with my phone number and it worked :+1:

1 Like

@Luciana Thank you for letting us know. Keep exploring the community. :sunflower:

Veda | Community team