Hi

I cannot sign up for a new personal account although my country is supported (Bulgaria). Moreover, this message comes right after the phone number is entered (and successfully authenticated via SMS) and before any country, ID, email, or any other information is entered in the app.

Please advise what could be the problem and what am I supposed to do to resolve it.

Regards
BO

1 Like

Hello @baroqueoboe :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. Sad to hear that you are unable to sign up with us. Could you please confirm us the message you are getting so that we can help you further? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi SG,

The message is " Your account will be opened, you will receive email when it’s ready".
But of course that cannot happen as I have not entered any email address yet nor any other personal information. The message comes up shortly after the tel. number gets confirmed via SMS and that’s it.

Regards
BO

2 Likes

Thank you for explaining the issue. I would request you to kindly login to your app and finish the registration process to activate the account. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem. It is not possible to finish the registration. We need to wait for an email but I didn’t fill in an emailadress.

Regards, Jurinda

2 Likes

Hi there,
I am reaching out to inquire about the status of my account with Revolut Bank.

I recently received notification that my account is on a waitlist status, and I would appreciate some clarification on the reasons behind this status. Additionally, could you kindly provide an estimate of how long it will take for my account to be activated?

2 Likes

Hello @Jur87 @Rahul :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. I understand your concern regarding the status of Revolut account. Could you please confirm the country name which you used during the registration so that we can help you further? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi ma’am
Upon arriving in Germany, I attempted to sign up for the service; however, I utilized an Indian phone number during the registration process.

2 Likes

Thank you for confirming that @Rahul. Unfortunately, Revolut is not yet operational in India, so you have been placed on a wait-list. If you would like to register for Germany instead, you will need to cancel your current registration and start the registration process again using a German phone number. Please contact us at help@revolut.com to cancel your current registration. We hope this clarifies the process for you. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I’m coming from the Netherlands. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Thank you for confirming the country name @Jur87. I would request you to kindly login to your app and finish the registration process to activate the account. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hi team,

Please help…

I have down loaded the app and gone through the prosses of setting up an Revolut account aweek a go, I seem to have the same problem has others, waiting for an email from you to finish the prosses of setting up the account.

I am in Gibraltar is there a waiting list, if so how long would I expect to wait?

2 Likes

Hello @Jules :wave: ,

Thank you for confirming the country name. We are not operational yet in Gibraltar. You can check our supported country list here - Supported countries :earth_americas:

We’re launching in other places around the globe soon, so stay tuned! :rocket:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

@SG.Mandal I have exactly the same issue. I not sure which country I selected (if I did it at all), but I’m using Poland number for signup. Could you check what is a status of my account? I believe I didn’t enter email address before, so I can’t receive any info to the email :frowning:

2 Likes

Hello @atrofimov :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. We understand you wish to check the current status of your account. I would request you to kindly send an email at help@revolut.com so that we can help you further. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like