Shared fees (SHA)

Hi

I’m wondering to find a list of fees or to know how can i calculate the fees with SHA (Shared fees) international bank transfer (not for Revolut Business)

I’ve a bank account in Swiss (IBAN : CH…) with SHA fees, i’ve 4 CHF by the Swiss Bank Fees

I would like to know or calculate with SHA fees on my Revolut account in France (IBAN : FR…) with SHA fees, what will be the fees when the money comes on the bank account

Thanks

1 Like

There is no list for SWIFT intermediary fees available due to the nature of how fees are charged during SWIFT transfers. If you need absolute control over the transfer fees, I suggest to rely on other services that provide that.

1 Like

Hello @Fellerson :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. Let me help you with some information regarding fees.

We don’t charge for a bank transfer inside the SEPA region. Outside this region and outside the UK, a small fee is charged. We always show you our fees before you send a bank transfer. You can check more details in this FAQ link - What are the fees for sending a bank transfer? :arrow_backward:

Revolut does not charge any fees when adding money via bank transfer to your account. However, non-Revolut fees may apply.

• For local transfers, your external bank might apply fees for making transfers
  • For International (SWIFT) transfers, your external bank might apply fees, and intermediary banks may charge handling fees of around $15 - $50

For more details, you can check this FAQ link - Are there any fees for adding money with a bank transfer? :arrow_backward:

SG | Community Team