Send bitcoin/eth/ltc to and from Revolut

I suspect :r: cares more about what the EU would say about banking license and money laundry issues. There is not at single bank in the EU that allows buying and transfering crypto at the moment, i seriously doubt :r: would be crazy enough to try.

Hey
Thereā€™s one service which provides debit card and a wallet for crypto.
You can send, receive via blockchain and spend your crypto with their card.
They had a working card but the issuer was Wavecrest so no card for now.
But it worked and it was great.
https://www.tenx.tech/

Hi there, asa customer I am attracted to using revolut to buy crypto because of the low feesā€¦ if we canā€™t transfer to another wallet then all we can do is hodl! - will we be able to transfer crypto from revolut to another wallet any time soon?

If u hodl and trade back to eur. What is the limit u can trade in a day or is there a limit?and would i be able to send back to a local bank account or can i only use my revolut card.???

Because of the wallet issue and poor exchange rate i will get my cash back and rounded up saving in Ā£s and transfer it over to coinbase pro at the end of each week and buy true btc probably end up with more that way anyway.

Thatā€™s incorrect. Fidor Bank in Germany allowes instant purchase and sale of Cryptocurrencies since they have a partnership with bitcoin.de. you can then transfer to any wallet.

I also got premium for Cryptocurrencies but i will cancel again since thereā€™s literally nothing to do with them.

Interesting!

We can always hope there will be more that dares, i still suspect the ECB will come down hard on them if they start it out themselves.

Given how crazy scared the banks are about money laundry issues iĀ“m surprised they even dare a partnershipā€¦

Why was this marked as a Solution? Is there still no plan in 2020 to allow transferring BTCs to oneā€™s external hardware wallet?

1 Like

yes, i would like to know if iā€™m able to transfer my bitcoin to an external wallet?

ugh, Please add a bitcoin wallet for deposits and withdrawals. I just signed up and ordered a card as you advertised cryptocurrency support. However, now that Iā€™m all set up I come to find you donā€™t support Bitcoin. I get paid in BTC so your service would be useful to me if I could transfer in BTC and convert to fiat to use the debit card. Without that, your service is pretty useless. Oh well, I guess I will just keep using CashApp and Bitpay cards as they both support Bitcoin deposits.

@anon33247966 any clue when will it be possible to withdraw/ deposit/ make payments to other crypto wallets like you can with all fiat currencies on revolut. is this something you are looking to introduce in the near future?

1 Like

So practically speaking, crypto payments/transfers in Revolut are non-existentā€¦right? One just cannot send Bitcoins anywhere as of April 2020 :confused:

You cannot send cryptocurrencies to / from your own wallet. It needs to stay in the Revolut ecosystem. Aka useless.

makes sense @lestephane, but curious about the timelines. @Revolutbusiness /Support is not responding to this!

Someone of @Revolutbusiness able to reply to this?

1 Like

Some news about the topic:

1 Like