Search and find the credit card transactions

Hi, i use :r: to transfer money from/to my account and to buy item with the Visa card (physic) and the other virtual card (virtual and also disposable).
But i have some problem when i set up the limit value that i can spend in the month with the physic Visa card:

1. if i reach the card limit, that i have previously set up, i can see it only when i’m trying to pay something… And then i receive an alert to my :r: app… But in the meanwhile the merchant think i use a broken Visa card… There is nothing that alert me in advice, in the app, that i’m very close to reach the limit. So i can decide to set up a new card limit or cancel the limit. So i can pay without an error on the merchant POS…

2. there is no way to search the transaction that i have made with the Visa card. I have tried to search it by “Visa” or by card number but nothing. If i want to see how much i have spent with a specific card (physic; virtual; disposable) and the relative transaction, i can’t. The only way to know if a it’s a card transaction is to open every transaction in detail and see inside if it was made with a card… this is not the way i take under control my card transaction…

If you go to your Statement facility, select the icon for the currency and then Statement. Select the month spread required and then if you need PDF or Excel format - Hit Get Satement at the bottom and Voila! Your statement includes a line «Card Payments». Job done :+1:

Thank you @Graham_Lees.
But only the pdf have the first page with the total card payments, the .csv doesn’t have it. In any case this total card payments don’t show which card i have used (physic; virtual; disposable).

For example in N26 when you filter/search for specific transaction (maybe using the tag functionality, that is very appreciate in this case…) you can show all the relative card transaction and also the grand total at the top. So you don’t have to make any statement extract and download and you can manage all balance in app in few second.

In :r: when you filter/search for specific transaction there is already the total for the date but it will be more interesting if it could be shown also for the month…
In any case there is not the possibility, at the moment, to filter for the specific Visa card. So i can’t see how much and where i have spent whit that card…
So there will be the possibility that again i’m in a shop and the payment doesn’t work, because i reach le card limit without know, and i have to understand why my :r: card or account doesn’t work properly… Some time the smartphone doesn’t have a good connection and the :r: relative alert message doesn’t arrive in time…