Scam help

Hi need some help i have been a vctim of a scam with 4xai.net and as the transactions went through revolut is there sny way of tracing where the money went to All this is making me ill trying to sort it out hoping you can advise

2 Likes

I will advise you to block the card
And contact the support in the App

2 Likes

Hello @Chris254 :wave:,

Welcome to our community. Sad to hear about your incident. If you suspect you’ve made a transfer to a fraudster, here’s what you can do:

• Block the merchant or recipient you suspect is fraudulent — ceasing communication is essential
  • Contact the financial institution where your account is held. If it’s Revolut, please contact us immediately via the in-app chat or email
  • Notify the police

Before getting in touch with us about transfers to external bank accounts and other Revolut customers, here’s what you can do to safeguard your account:

Report the transfer as fraudulent in-app:

1. Select the transfer in question from your ‘transaction history’
  2. ‘Get help’
  3. ‘Report this transfer as fraud’

Cancel your transfer in-app:

Select the transfer to view the transfer tracker and see if it’s eligible for cancellation. If the transfer is eligible, you’ll see a ‘Cancel’ button.

For more information about fraudulent transfers, you can visit this page on our website.

If you suspect you’ve made a fraudulent card payment, you can refer to this page for troubleshooting steps.

SG | Community Team

1 Like