Say hello to Stays 🏖

Stays_Email_Header

Here we go, jet-setters. Travel is back. And we’ve been working on something special to supercharge your next vacation: Revolut Stays.

With Stays, you can discover, book and spend with confidence at destinations all over the world. You’ll get exclusive rates, no booking fees charged by us and up to 10% instant cashback, so you’ll have more money to spend when you’re actually on holiday.

We’re not done yet – booking your Stay is just the beginning. From hassle-free bill splitting to travel insurance and airport lounge access, we’ve got everything you need for a silky smooth travel experience. Click here to learn more: Introducing Revolut Stays

T&Cs apply. UK only. Coming to your country soon.

Best,
Team Revolut

4 Likes

When will this be extended to non-UK customers?

1 Like

@Mariana_Rodrigues Hello I would like to cancel my waitlist selected the country I reside in and not my passport country please help

I am living in Greece and I plan to visit the UK. I wanted to use stays to book my accommodation. Unfortunately, I do not even have the option “stays” in my app.

That’s correct, it’s only available for UK customers at the moment.

2 Likes

Hi there! There’s no official info about it yet, but we’re working on expansion daily :rocket: Please follow our social media for updates.

2 Likes

Hi there! We will get in touch with you via message here on Community! Thank you for spotting it out!

i am in pakistan. but your signup method in not show pakistan country. i am so worried. i want to create my account :frowning:

Hi @asadali :wave:

Unfortunately, we are still not live in Pakistan yet, but keep eye out for our expansion plans :eyes:

A post was split to a new topic: Indian Expansion

A post was merged into an existing topic: App Issue