Samsung S24 - No notifications about payments

Hi,
I’ve upgraded my phone to S24, and installed Revolut on it.
I no longer receive notifications when doing payments or any sort, which is very concerning.
I’ve checked the “App notifications” on my phone, and Revolut does not show up there, only “Revolut Business”.
I’ve uninstalled the app, and installed back, but still the same issue.
Getting notifications when spending money is vital.
Thank you,
Dan.

2 Likes

Hello @dan009 :wave:,

Welcome to our community. Revolut is supported in Android 7.0 or newer.

If you match the criteria, kindly follow the basic troubleshooting steps first :arrow_double_down:

• Clear cache & cookies: Ensure to clear the cache cookies on your phone.
  • Strong Wifi: Make sure to check your wifi connection
  • Updated version: Don’t forget to download the latest version of the Revolut app.
  • Restart device: Restart your device once

Once you’re done with the steps, please check if you can see ‘Revolut’ app in your home screen. If you can’t see the app in the home screen, please search for it manually in the app section. Once you get the app, please go to Rev 10| Profile → Notifications settings

BLUE - user has the notifications enabled , they will receive push notifications
GREY - user has the notifications disabled , they will not receive push notifications

Hope this helps. :pray:

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Hi,

Exactly the same situation as @dan009 described. Tried everything @SG.Mandal suggested, to no avail.

Regards,
Mat

2 Likes

@mat555 Hello, Welcome to the community. :blush:

I am sorry to hear about this issue. :frowning_face: Kindly contact us through the social media platforms so that we can help you further. You can reach out to us on:

Our support team will definitely help you with this. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Hi Veda,
the new app version fixed the issue. After updating to v10.21.2, it now works as it should.
Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Thank you so much for letting us know about it @mat555. Keep exploring our community. :r:

SG | Community Team