Revolut travel insurance

I am considering upgrading to premium account . But I am somewhat confused by the travel insurance there seems to be some conflicting information about. Some people say it’s only for 40 days maximum, but on a search on internet I saw this.

What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance? The >maximum trip duration is 90 days per trip.

Also I can’t see any information regarding the upper age limit. Usually over 65 many other travel insurance companies don’t cover that. Be grateful for any up to date information.

1 Like

Hello @ro2124 :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Thank you for considering us regarding the Travel Insurance. :hugs:

The maximum trip duration is 90 days per trip. If you travel for longer, you’ll be covered for the first 90 days only. Unfortunately, we’re unable to extend any trip coverage beyond the maximum duration outlined in your policy. A trip means a holiday or journey which starts when you leave your country of residence and ends when you return. A trip does not include travel to and from your normal place of work. You can also check the FAQ link here - What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance? :arrow_backward:

Regarding, age limit, you can see the updated information in this FAQ link - Am I eligible for Travel Insurance? :hammer_and_wrench:

Regarding which countries are covered under Travel Insurance, please check this FAQ - Are all countries covered under the travel insurance? :earth_americas:

To check the updated information, don’t forget to change the respective country before checking those FAQ link. :pray:

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

SG | Community Team

Another quick question I intend to depart in about 12 days time, so I am a bit concerned the card may not arrive on time.

1 Like

@ro2124, Your card order can take up to 3 business days to process before we ship. Your card details will be available for you to make online purchases or add to Apple/Google Pay immediately for normal card orders and once the design is approved if customised.

Once we are close to shipping, you will see an estimated delivery date in the ‘Cards’ section (the card icon in the top right).

SG | Community Team

Ok thanks for info. So I assume, if the worst should happen and the card doesn’t arrive on time, the travel insurance will still be valid?

1 Like

@ro2124, The :earth_africa: Travel Insurance policy is activated the moment you upgrade your plan to Premium/ Metal/ Ultra. You’ll be covered automatically once you’re abroad as long as you purchased Premium/ Metal/ Ultra plan prior to the trip.

There’s no need to inform us about your travel plans. You’re also covered on domestic trips :house: (at least 100 km away from your primary residence) for delays, cancellations and lost baggage only.

Kindly check this FAQ link to know how to check the policy documents - How can I view my travel insurance policy documents? :memo:

SG | Community Team