Revolut RIB - All you need to know 💬

Hi Revoluters :wave:

Today we will tell you a little bit more about the RelevĂ© d’IdentitĂ© Bancaire (RIB). A RelevĂ© d’IdentitĂ© Bancaire (RIB) is a French banking document with information about a person’s identity and bank details, and you can use it to securely share your bank details.

Here are some ways to use it:
:email: Send your RIB to your employer to receive your salary through Revolut
:bell: Share it with your service providers to pay for subscriptions and contracts from your Revolut account
:heavy_dollar_sign: Receive transfers from your friends, or anyone else who wants to send you money
:closed_lock_with_key: You’ll be able to make Direct Debits from your account, if you authorise them by signing a Direct Debit mandate

Your RelevĂ© d’IdentitĂ© Bancaire (RIB) is easy to download and share. You can view it at any time by following these simple steps on your app:

:iphone: Tap on ‘Details’ on your Home screen → Documents → scroll down and select RelevĂ© d’IdentitĂ© Bancaire → Tap the top-right button to share it.

Got any questions? Let us know in the comment section below :point_down:

6 Likes

Hi! Is this available only for French customers? It would be great if this was available to all customers, as this is something that is also usually requested by entities in Portugal, for example.

5 Likes

@miguelcosta Hello, welcome back. :heart_eyes:

Unfortunately, you’re correct that RIB is currently only available to Revolut customers in France. We are actively working on expanding RIB availability to other regions so stay tuned. :rocket:

Veda | Community team

4 Likes

Hi @Veda.Ramesh , thanks for the welcome (even though I’ve been on the community for several years now :sweat_smile: ).

And thanks for the info. Let’s hope a similar document is available soon in other countries. :pray:

Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

much appreciate if you can add it to LU and BE clients please

4 Likes

@achraf Hello :wave:

Thank you for the feedback. We are actively working on expanding this feature to more countries. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

Hi there,

I am new to this community but appreciate the help!

I am a French customer and if I do have access to a RIB for my personal account, I was told it is not possible to have a RIB for my profesional one.

Is there a way I can get a Pro-account RIB?
Since the account is French, how come is it not possible?

Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

@Cynthia.T Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

• Revolut Pro account has a dedicated IBAN that is different than the one of the customer’s Personal account. This way, personal and business related funds will never have to mix.
  • You can find Revolut Pro IBAN by going to the Revolut Pro dashboard and either:
    • Tap on the Account flag next to the account balance, which will allow you to see all the account details.
    • Or by selecting the “
” below the account balance, and selecting “Details”.

Veda | Community team

2 Likes

Hi Revolut Team,

Any idea whether RIB will be available in Luxembourg any time soon? Small market, I get it, but plenty of cash to go around and a local banking sector so slow and hostile that Revolut seems lightyears ahead.

I’d really like to continue using Revolut throughout, but I need the RIB for the social security (CNS) reimbursements.

Any help would be appreciatedđŸ‘ŒđŸŒThanks

2 Likes

@Sanntur Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

While we can’t confirm specific timelines, we’re constantly exploring ways to expand our services, including offering RIB in more locations. We appreciate your interest and understand the need for local solutions like RIB. Stay tuned. :rocket:

Veda | Community team

1 Like