Revolut Lite

Hi, few replies from revolut reps on here mentioned that Revolut Lite is available in Qatar, however, when I try to install the app from the Play Store I get get a message saying that the app is unavailable to install in Qatar.

Am I missing something?

1 Like

@Sweets765 Helo, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes: Qatar is a supported country for Revolut lite. Please follow the below troubleshooting method and try again :

1 - Could you please check if your app is updated to the latest version available? After that, can you please clear your cache for the Revolut app, and try again? Here, you can see how to clear device cache:
iPhone: Go to Settings - General - iPhone storage - Search for the Revolut app - Then click in on “Offload app/clear cache”.
Android: Go to Settings - Apps - Search for the Revolut app - Then click on the app - Click on Storage - Click on “clear cache”.

Let me know if it worked. :pray:

Veda | Community team

Thanks for your reply, but what you are suggesting is impossible to do!, as I explained I’m my original post and attached in the screenshot, I cannot install the app from the store because it says app is not available in my country.

1 Like

@Sweets765 Could you please reach out to us on help@revolut.com? :pray:

Veda | Community team