Revolut for kids under 18 y.o

Another month passed. How far is the card for youth?

Only been a few months since they got some parents to consult with - doubt its coming this year

Any update on this? It is almost a year now since Revolut Youth was presented basically and still not available. I really like Revolut and hold a Premium account meanwhile and want to use this for my older kid as well. If this is not coming soon I have to go to my local bank unfortunately.

They had a consultation months ago now about this with parents up in London.

It will be done within a year I’d expect

Not much info but it’s nice to know things are rolling.
@AndreasK ready for testing.
;- )=

actually there is new information:
:small_blue_diamond: Launching late 2019.
:small_blue_diamond: Card suited for underage users.
:small_blue_diamond: Parents will be able to manage their children’s cards via the standard Revolut app.
:small_blue_diamond: Children will have their own new app to track their own spending and manage their money. Launching early 2020.
:small_blue_diamond: The Revolut Youth card will have the card information printed on the back, becoming the first type of standard card with such design.
:small_blue_diamond: Children can receive top up from parents, get a regular allowance, and earn extra by completing tasks.

Source of compiled list: https://t.me/revolutnewsch/84
RevRally recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8-qmf2MVJ0 (topic starts at 35:00)

2 Likes

This sounds great! Can’t wait

Any update on when this will be rolled out?

2 Likes

Revolut on Twitter has moved from “Keep an eye out for news about it” to “Stay tuned”.

I made a post on Revolutspeak a number of days ago, which I just updated to reflect these. Read more here:

1 Like

Have Revolut made any comment on a more specific time for this to be available. I need a card for one of my kids pretty soon, and if not Revolut then will have to be someone else!

Too bad that it lands only in UK for now!

Hey Piotr, we're on track to launch Junior to all of our Premium and Metal customers in Europe in the coming weeks!

— Revolut (@RevolutApp) March 18, 2020
2 Likes

Any idea when scheduled payments to junior account will be available?

I can’t withdraw from one of the my Junior accounts for which I’m an admin. Keep getting an error message that “something went wrong. Try again later”.
Any idea what is going on?