Revolut for kids under 18 y.o

Hi, I was wondering to have Revolut cards available for kids under 18 y.o, and to be associated with my account. One of the banks in our country can offer this service…
What does the Revolut think about such service?

have s great day
Tomas

6 Likes

It was a different #RevRally last night at London’s HQ, where Revolut Youth was unveiled :boom:Parents and kids shared their generous feedback, helping us build a better financial future for the next generation :family_man_woman_girl_boy:Watch: http://bit.ly/RevYouth :clapper:

2 Likes

Could we have a post instead of just a video? This would help me and other people who can’t see videos or prefer a written post.

Any updates on this?

Summer 2019 and Good Things Coming Soon ™. There’s another community post on the most recent RevRally detailing this.

1 Like

I think it will be interesting to see how Revolut will handle this regarding compliance etc…

For younger people especially, it might be difficult to understand what to provide etc. in case of a limitation. And i guess also limits might be very low for “Revolut Youth”.

1 Like

Can’t wait for this for my kid.

2 Likes

@anon33247966 Any updates on this?

Very soon hopefully, I can bin the Go Henry cards then

Looking forward to it!

I’d love to see this!

It’s coming!

Revolut Youth :wink:

How soon is soon?
Can’t wait to order a gold metal card for my 4 years old :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Gold metal card? What’s that?

How long till release ? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

They’re already in circulation. Mine came a couple of days ago!

So how do I get them for my kids. Is there a guide?

Heya, I was referring to the gold metal cards

Revolut Kids is still in the works!

As with all other things - Soon ™

1 Like