Revolut for Business 🏢

I use REvolut Business Account, but for my accountant need some doduments, what i didnt found on webpage.

• Invoices from revolut Business account monthly fees
  • Monthly Bank statement in pdf, or any other with Revolut headline…(not in csv)
    It is possible?
    Thank You!
    Sándor

I can’t seem to create a new thread so I am asking here.
I am a client of the Business Revolut for a few months now and I am wondering if there is a way to pause my account because I don’t have a use for it right now. I have plans for the future but not right now.
Thank you.

Hi there @krisknez

It is indeed possible. Just let the team know by contacting us from your business account.
You can then re-activate the account at any moment of your choosing by the same process.

Regards :man_technologist:
Jeff

Good afternoon, dear Revolut Community!

I have a company (Czech Republic) that provides online cryptocurrency exchange service, both for individuals and legal entities. My clients have the opportunity to replenish their wallets with the help of Internet acquiring (provider European company).

I wanted to know if it would be possible to open accounts in Revolut for accepting these funds?

Thank you a lot!

I look forward to your comments!

You can’t hold client funds in a Revolut account

1 Like

Hi,
i wanted to know if it is possible to top up a business card from an account that isn’t owned by the business. E.g. an employee is working overseas wants to add money to the business card so that they can spend using the card without having to expense it?

Thanks

I don’t think top ups are available for business users, you’ll just have to transfer money from the business account and let them spend that, alternatively you need to just have them do the expenses

Sure, why not? Every time a customer pays a bill, the money will be sent from an account not owned by the business.