Revolut for Business šŸ¢

There is no bubble to chat from. Please see attached what I have. I hope it will be sorted soon.

Thanks

1 Like

itā€™s right there at the top right with the question mark.

If youā€™re using the app instead, you can click on the chat bubble with the question mark at the top and then scroll until you find the option to chat with us. Let us know if you managed to do it!

Got it! Thatā€™s what I did. I already posted my problem there.

1 Like

Hello,

Could you please confirm that you have deleted my account and all the information with it?

Thank you.

Latifa

New to revolut, just joined few days ago.
Was really excited to get onboard for the business account.

Sadly as many stories Iā€™ve been reading through online this feeling never lasts long, yes revolut has frozen my account and I have been waiting quite some time to even get an explanation.

I was cautious enough to only send a small amount to our new account just out of instinct, and boy was I right to do so. Imagine running a business with money frozen and not a single person informing you until you realise by your card declining.

You then reach out to them to be told this needs to be dealt with another team member. Who then keeps on in online chat hold for hours without being connected to an agent.

Not sure what to do here or how to move forward, I never did believe the stories such as this before but boy am I shocked now.

I wonder how long Revolut group could continue to run if your bank accounts were frozen for the same period of time you do to your own customers?

Why are you still allowing more people to sign up to your platform if you are over whelmed as it is?
You could close sign ups and re arrange infrastructure in order to serve your current customers well. Itā€™s a real shame, such a disappointment.

I for one will be taking my business account with starling business.

You boast about having millions of customers but less than 20 reps to deal with queries? No telephone support.

You claim to be charging me a monthly fee so that I can have 24/7 support, where is this?

Selling a load of things that you arenā€™t actually providing is called fraud, itā€™s only a matter of time until someone picks up on all of this and you get disciplined for it!

This is peopleā€™s livelihoods, you canā€™t just ignore people because it suits you.

Shocking.

2 Likes

The app keeps shutting down when I am clicking on the question mark icon.

Please delete my account. Itā€™s been a big struggle just to get the account opened. I canā€™t wait any further so please delete my account.

I have decided to move to a different bank.

Thank you.

Latifa

1 Like

Unfortunately, weā€™re unable to provide you such confirmation on this community post due to privacy and security reasons, but if you want a confirmation that your account was successfully terminated you can always contact us via the support chat and our agents will answer your questions! If you canā€™t contact us using the business app, you can reach us via the website: https://business.revolut.com/
You just need to click on the chat bubble icon on the bottom right corner to start a chat with us.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

Weā€™re sorry to hear about your experience with our business accounts.
We treat feedback with the utmost care and weā€™ll take your feedback into consideration in order to improve the mentioned areas.

As an FCA regulated institution, weā€™re obliged to proceed with such checks and we can only apologize if itā€™s taking more time than expected to reach a conclusion.

Without knowing your full account details itā€™s tough to say what happened. If you would like we can send you a private message so we can better talk about this.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

I try create a new revolut business account and i have my friends open account with same business activity and same business information a i try but show me the error after complete the form.

** Sorry, we canā€™t onboard you at the moment

Unfortunately, we are unable to open your Revolut business account as your business activity or legal structure does not fall within our terms and conditions. We will let you know if and when this changes.

For more information about eligibility requirements for Revolut for Business, please visit our Help Center. Please be aware that we are unable to provide details about eligibility decisions in some cases.**

I contact the chat but is useless ā€¦ anyone can help me?
Thank you

1 Like

A private message would be a great start thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi there!

Weā€™re sorry to hear that we were unable to onboard your business at this time.
As a regulated institution, we have requirements that need to be met in order to accept a business application, if one more aspects do not conform, weā€™re unable to accept the application.

The business activity is not the only criteria that determines the eligibility to open an account, but unfortunately, in most cases, weā€™re unable to share more details regarding the reasons that led to that decision.

We can only offer our apologies if the outcome was not what youā€™ve expected.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

Hi! I would like to unblock my account but I have no information how to do that!

1 Like

Hi there!

Weā€™re sorry to hear your account is temporarily disabled, if you were requested information and provided it, itā€™s a matter of time until our relevant team is able to review this matter, and once a conclusion is reached youā€™ll be contacted directly.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

How do I post a new topic in the revolut for business category? I donā€™t see the new topic button anywhereā€¦

Hi there,

Can you please look into my case. Our business account has been blocked for more than 2 weeks now and we need access to our funds or to close this account and transfer them to an alternative bank we have. The email address associated with the account is pd@iamsolar.uk

I am sorry to say, Revolut for business is a complete fail in my book.

Just the signup process is awful. It took me ages to get a simple code on sms to sign up. And finally when I did sign up, it was a hassle.

All this back and forth between computer and mobile device, is just not user friendly.

The great thing about revolut is the simplicity of it. Create the account on the phone, snap a couple of images with the phone camera, and you are done!

If you wish to offer a dashboard on the Computer, that is great. Just donā€™t complicate the processes and make some actions dependent on jumping back and forth between devices.

You have completely failed doing this with the Revolut Business, forcing people back and forth between devices!

1 Like

Hello, can you please tell me if a construction company located in Romania can open a business account? I am the owner of the business and my application was rejected with no reason. If a business is eligible from every aspect, how can it be declined?

I am trying to exchange money from GBP to USD or any currency i am getting error like check image uploaded screen shot also can not login from browser? Seems like can not transfer something is definitely wrong as couple of my other friends told me same thing happening with their account as well?

1 Like

In my Revolut app It is a message I am not able to open entirely, but it says that I need to confirm that I authorised a payment who looked suspiciousā€¦ I am trying to call revolut contact number ā€­+44 20 3322 8352ā€¬ but it doesnā€™t workā€¦
Thank you for your replay

Trimis de pe iPhoneā€‘ul meu