Revolut cannot provide Insurance Policy in Belgiums' native language

Situation:

• Metal Plan
  • I live in Belgium where i speak the native language of Dutch. My Apps and UI is set to: Dutch

Problem:
Revolut Insurance policy is NOT displayed in the native language to Belgium.

I’ve asked via Chat Help to get the policy in the native language.
Reply:
“Unfortunately, you would only be able to see the policy wording in the language native to the country you are registered in.”

That’s exactly my problem. The language is NOT in the native language.

Now, there is a huge caveat here. Belgium is tri-lingual. I haven’t looked it up but it was roughly 2/3 Dutch, 1/3 Wallon and 1% German speaking.

This caveat would mean that Revolut should provide the Policy in all these languages. That would at least be easiest to get around the language laws forcing it to be either single or multi-lingual support depending on your location within the country.

At the very least, I would urge Revolut to display the Policy in Dutch to Belgians as that’s the majority language spoken.

I hope Revolut can fix the problem soon. The persons in chat could unfortunately not provide the native language, only remark that it should be, but isn’t. I guess they cannot flag issues with the software and language, so hopefully this post will help everyone out.
What Chat Assist could offer while the issue persists is this temporary fix:

I’d share the link for the Metal plan wording below, you can access the Metal plan policy wording in any of the offered languages by following the steps below:

1. Click on the policy wording link → XCover.com

2. Click on the language option (English) on the top right corner.

3. Select your desired language among the options listed.

4. Click on the download option.

Is there any hope on a fix soon?

2 Likes

Hello @Reiziger :wave: ,

Welcome back to our community. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Please stay tuned. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

1 Like