Revolut Business Account locked - unlock urgently

Dear Sir/Mme,

Yesterday night i tried to acces my Revolut Business account but i see that is locked this is the message i see on the screen :
Your account is locked
Don’t worry, we just need to verify some information about you. For further information please check support chat.
But i dont understand, I did not do anything bad or illegal so I do not understand why my account was blocked.
I’ve asked for support help but and Mr Giuseppe answer me on the chat and told me that My account has been flagged by your automated system. I cannot provide you with more information, but I will transfer you to the relevant team.
But still wait and no one help i dont understand all this.
Please unlock urgently.

Waiting your fast answer.
Best regards.
Herve

It happened to me as well. I am waiting to get a reply hopefully by Monday.

Monday is a public holiday in the UK, don’t expect anything before Tuesday

here is the answer i got this morning in the chat :

Hi Herve
Apologies for the delayed response! We were facing a higher amount of requests than usual and we were unable to get to you earlier.
Your account has been flagged for review by our automated security system. I’m really sorry about this, let’s see how we can get your account fully functional again.
Please except for an email from one of our team member named: Jasher and please reply to the email with requested information once you received email.

Hope that they will resolve this problem soon.

here is the answer i got this morning in the chat :

Hi Herve
Apologies for the delayed response! We were facing a higher amount of requests than usual and we were unable to get to you earlier.
Your account has been flagged for review by our automated security system. I’m really sorry about this, let’s see how we can get your account fully functional again.
Please except for an email from one of our team member named: Jasher and please reply to the email with requested information once you received email.

Hope that they will resolve this problem soon.

The same thing has happened to me I have lost £1300 and nobody is replying to me I have no idea if I will get this money back strong text

their CS helpdesk software (groovehq.com) seems to suck badly so they might need to be poked externally (e.g. twitter or facebook) but @anon33247966 or @rafael_revolut can possibly help you too