Resintalled app account disappeared

Hi, I have a same problem can you help me please !

Same problem also, can’t even get an option to login, just wants me to make a new account

@anon33247966 How send you a direct message ?

Hi Andreas

I have the same problem. I have an Android and was asked to update the Revout app. Since I’ve done so I can not access my account anymore it always asks for my number and leads me through the “new client” journey. There are no other buttons availalble than “change phone number” but I still have the same number. I’m sure I only have one account. Could you help?

Thannk you!

Hello

Same problem here. Only one button “Create new account” after reinstallation of the app. Please help

Same issue here after logging out

Ok. After selfie the app just forwards you to your account. It was just misleading to click on new account button.

Same problem here @anon33247966. And I didn’t create a new account as my email address is linked to the only account I ever created. It’s really inconvenient as I can’t even use my card anymore!

Hi, accidentally my wife deleted her revolut app, then she downloaded it again and it s asking to open a free account. How can she get access to her old account?

@anon33247966 I am having the same problem. For some reason my account is not associated with my app any more and the only option it provides is to create a new account. What should I do?

Same issue here. Was directed to reinstall the app, and upon reinstalling it it won’t recognize me as a user, and won’t let me in. @anon33247966 , I messaged you just now. Please help

Hi Andreask

How come we all have the same problem ?

Could someone help me too please ?

2 Likes

Same problem and no support

1 Like

Hi same case here, still cant login to account. Says verification you entered is incorrect even though it wasn’t even the verification page yet. It was the page to input phone number.
Please help, this is my second post, I think I’ve been locked out for a month by now

Hello
@AdreasK
My name is Neculcea Madalina. I already have a Revolut account
Last week my phone was destoryed by the rain.
I just received a new phone and i’m trying to recover my account without succes. I’m following all the steps for opening a new account but i’m not managind to do so; i also tried the option that i have lost my number, but is not working. Nothing is working!

Please help!

Hello @AdreasK, Same problem for me. I updated the App and since then it keeps asking me to create a new account with 6 didgit phone id and when I put my email it’s tellig me it’s already in use. I have cleared the cash, erase data, unistalled the App, reinstalled it numerous times and it just doesn’t work. Please help. Thank you

My mistake, I used a wrong number. All good now :wink:

After reinstalling / updating the app there is no “Sign in” button only the one that creates a new account and no access as the result. The problem persists, please help!

Please ? ??? @anon33247966

@anon33247966 Hello. I closed my Revolut account and now I’m trying to log in again and the app said email already used. Now the app says “ the phone number is incorrect “ Can you help me please?