Resintalled app account disappeared

Hi,

Had to delete and reinstall the app on my phone. The app asks for my phone number to access my account but takes me through a whole new signup process as if it does not recognize me as an existing user. The app does not provide an email sign in. Nor does it seem to ask for ‘existing users’ signing. This is so weird! I have no idea how to get back to my old account. I never used any other phone number to signup. This is the one and only phone number I have ever used and am absolutely certain is the number I used for my initial account. It has an email associated with it but I’m unable to reset anything through my email address. I’m locked out of my old account please help!

Joe

Try to contact @anon33247966 or via the in app chat to talk to a live agent.

@Gekko How do I contact @anon33247966 ?

he will see a notification and come back to you today I guess.

@anon71086934 maybe you could please help? I’m really stuck here and need to use the card ASAP

Hey there. This is not a bug. You have created two accounts :slight_smile: Could you please send me a direct message so that I can help you get access to your first account?

Hi, just changed phones and can’t log into the app. It can’t send me a code to my email as it is an old work email address which has been deleted. Can Revolut contact me please

Now my card isn’t working, just tried to pay for groceries and can’t even see my balance on the ATM. Help!

Hi, Andreas
Recently I resetted my phone. Due to this I had to install fresh revolut app. Due to this I cannot access my former account. Can you help me please?
Thanks in advance.
Wlodzimierz

I don’t have access to my old account! I think I created a new one! Please help!

I have the same issue, after updating the application I have only option to create a new account.

Hi @anon33247966 I have the same case! I can’t login to my old account and got the sign up userflow. I didn’t click signup bcs I keep going back to ‘have existing account’ but now it says my account is empty!!!
I need to access my money there please help.
I can’t find out how to dm you in this website so posting here. Please help

Hi @anon33247966
I have the same problem.
I used app on my iphone, but display is broken now. So, i have to move everything to andriod.
Can you please help me to login to old account.

Hi @anon33247966
Same here, my phone crashed and it was set back tot factory settings. Now I downloaded revolute again, but I can only make a new account, not entering my old account, please help.

I have the same problem, could you please help me sign in to my old account?

Hi @anon33247966 , I have had a similar problem here i couldnt access my account from one day to another and i might have created another account by mistake while trying to fix it.
Any help? Thanks

Hello @anon33247966 I am having the same issue as the topic initiator. Can you please help me get my account back? Thank you!

Hi @anon33247966 I have the same problem, can’t login since an app update, I reinstalled 3 times and it only lets me open a new one. Please help.
Thanks
Liam

Hi @AndreasUK i have got a new phone i tried to login to my new account it didnt allow me to is any way of me login can you please help me how i can login with my new phone as my old phone broke today and i cant login to the account.

Hi, I have changed phone (but not my number). I have also re-downloaded the Revolut App on the new phone. When I try to log in I always receive the following message “The verification code or phone number is incorrect”. I cannot access to the app, request support on the chat and speak with anybody apart from a machine. Can someone help me with this? @anon33247966?