Request for Extension to Submit Tax ID

I am writing to request an extension for submitting my tax ID before the deadline of April 14th, 2024.
I am currently a student residing in Romania and am in the process of obtaining my resident permit.
However, due to administrative delays, my appointment to finalize the process is scheduled for April 24th, 2024.
Consequently, I am unable to obtain my tax ID before the deadline imposed by Revolut. I fully understand the importance of complying with regulatory requirements and assure you of my commitment to provide all necessary documentation as soon as it becomes available to me.

In the meantime, I kindly request your understanding and cooperation in granting me an extension until after my appointment on April 24th, 2024, to submit my tax ID.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your attention to this matter.
Please let me know if there are any further steps I need to take to facilitate this process.

2 Likes

Hi @fareees94 and welcome to the forum.
As this is just a user forum you will need to seek guidance from Revolut support directly.
You can do this by the following the [guidance listed here]

2 Likes

Hello @fareees94 :wave:,

Welcome to our community. :r:

Thank you for letting us know, and we truly understand your concern here. Since this requires a view over personal data, you will need to check this further with our support team via the in-app chat :pray:

The team will guide you on the best way to update your details.

SG | Community Team

2 Likes