Registration on the app impossible, code request

Original Message:

Bonjour, il m’est impossible de m’inscrire via l’appli. Lorsque je demande un code a recevoir par sms, je dois dans un premier temps redemander un envois du code car je ne le reçois pas la première fois. Puis, une fois le code reçu et écrit, on me redemande un autre code (comme si j’étais déjà inscrit) et si je re-rentre le code reçu, il m’est dit “code incorrect”. Quelqu’un a t’il le meme probleme ? ou une solution ? Merci d’avance

Translated Message:

Hello, it is impossible for me to register via the app. When I request a code to receive by SMS, I must first request the code to be sent again because I do not receive it the first time. Then, once the code is received and written, I am asked for another code (as if I had already registered) and if I re-enter the code received, I am told “incorrect code”. Does anyone have the same problem? or a solution? Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Hello @Tortuga :wave:,

Welcome to our community. So sorry to hear about the trouble you’re facing right now. :frowning_face:

If you’re having trouble getting SMS messages, you can try following troubleshooting methods:

• Ensure your network signal is strong enough. You can refresh it by turning your phone into airplane mode and then back to regular mode.
  • Check if there are any SMS filtering settings or applications on your phone.
  • Ensure that your phone inbox isn’t full.
  • Alternatively, please swap the SIM to another phone to verify if the delivery issue is phone-related.

In case you’re unable to receive SMS messages, you can opt to receive emails instead. If you let the time run out at the ‘Resend code’, select ‘Resent code’ and choose ‘email verification method’.

:information_source: This option isn’t always available, i.e. linking cards to Google Pay or Apple Pay, credit application, or external transfer submission.

:point_right: Before doing so, your email must be verified, tap on the Profile icon in the top left corner in the app → ‘Account’ → ‘Personal details’ → ‘Email’. Tap the ‘Verify’ button in the received email message. Check your spam folder in case you can’t find it in your inbox.

For more information on how to confirm your email address, please check this FAQ.

If for some reason you’re still having trouble receiving an SMS message, please chat with us.

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Original Message:

Bonjour, merci pour votre réponse.

Mais ce n’est pas le problème que j’ennonce.
Même si je met du temps a recevoir le SMS, je le revois quand même.
Le problème c’est qu’après avoir entré le code reçu par SMS, l’application me demande un autre code comme si j’avais déjà un compte. Et si j’entre a nouveau le code reçu par SMS, ce la me marque “code d’accès ou numero de téléphone incorrect”, or mon numéro est correct puisque j’ai bien reçu un code. Et je ne peux donc pas finaliser mon inscription.

Translated Message:

Hello, thank you for your answer.

But that’s not the problem I’m stating.
Even if it takes me a while to receive the text message, I still see it again.
The problem is that after entering the code received by SMS, the application asks me for another code as if I already had an account. And if I re-enter the code received by SMS, it shows me “incorrect access code or telephone number”, but my number is correct since I received a code. And so I cannot finalize my registration.

1 Like

Thank you for explaining the problem @Tortuga. Please start by following the basic troubleshooting steps. :arrow_double_down:

• Clear cache & cookies: Ensure to clear the cache cookies on your phone.
  • Strong Wifi: Make sure to check your wifi connection
  • Updated version: Don’t forget to download the latest version of the Revolut app.
  • Restart device: Restart your device once

After finishing these steps, kindly try again and let us know if you are still facing the same problem. :pray:

SG | Community Team