Recurring transfers to Pockets or Vaults

It seems Revolut doesn’t know that here in US, most of us have 2 paydays every month. We get paid every 1st and 15th.
The current option of Recurring Transfers to Pockets or Vaults allow only one Payday or a particular day of the month. There is no way to select 2 different recurring transfers to a particular Pocket or Vault.
Revolut should include an option to make more than 1 recurring transfers to Pockets and/or Vaults.

2 Likes

I see that there is an option of making a recurring transfer every “Fortnight”. But it doesn’t make sense if you want make 2 automatic transfers a month. Fortnightly transfers will make 26 transfers instead of 24 in a year. I hope Revolut can find a solution to this problem as I want to use auto mode for savings and expenses.

I see that Revolut finally added Fortnightly period to fund the Pockets. But it allows me to select only a particular day on the week instead of a particular date. For example, if I select Monday, will the transfer take place on first and second Mondays of the month? Then it will not work properly. Anyone is currently using this feature??