Reap rewards with cashback wins and discount discoveries 🚀

Hey, Revolut Community!

Let’s talk about Shop offers¹ — did you know that every time you buy something with your Revolut card, you can earn cashback² and unlock exclusive deals?

You can use your Revolut card to save and get cashback², even when you’re spending. Retail therapy has never felt so rewarding. :shopping:

Do you have your eye on a new pair of trainers? Or has your coffee machine seen better days? You can get discounts3 for your favourite brands online and in-store — all in-app. Here’s how it works:
Go to Lifestyle on the bottom menu > tap Shop > follow the prompts to explore shops and benefits, like instant cashback or Pay Later

And what’s more, you can stash your cashback in your Revolut Pocket to save it for a rainy day or hit your savings goals quicker.

Join the conversation and share your best cashback wins and discount discoveries in the comments below.:point_down:t5:

1.Availability of Shops offers may vary depending on where you’re based. For country-specific details, refer to the Revolut app or website. Shops T&Cs apply.

2.Cash Back limits and T&Cs apply.

3.Discounts are subject to availability. Shops T&Cs apply

Note: Pockets are not savings accounts and do not earn interest. The terms ‘save’, ‘saving’, and ‘savings’ and similar references are used purely in a financial literacy context to describe the action of setting funds aside for future use

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

I’ve been a customer for quite a few years, not had many offers or perks but then new customers are receiving up to 5% cashback as a new customer for opening a new revolut account.

It’s a shame the longer term customers aren’t treated in the same regard, I’d love cashback on my supermarket spend.

2 Likes

In my opinion cashbacks are more complicated as earlier times at Revolut.
Now, you get a cookie from Revolut for this specific shop and it’s valid for 30 minutes only.
Why not just spend money with a Revolut card without getting a cookie from the Revolut shop? Can this be changed eventually?

2 Likes

To track the spend, revolut needs the cookie.

Otherwise nothing stopping you getting another cashback offer from another site and then also from revolut, financially benefiting from both which I guess revolut doesn’t want.

2 Likes