Reactivating failure

I have a revolut account which i closed recently. But my friends mistakenly send money to That account. I am trying to get back to logging in but my passcode still does not work and to reset I can’t get verification sms, email and phone call. I am very stressed about that. I done everything thing like reinstalling and clear cache but nothing happened

Please help me

Thanks

@Wasiq1601 Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

Please take a look at the following points and try again :

• Reboot the device or go on airplane mode and back to normal mode to reconnect to the network operator.
  • Ensure that the device has the latest system updates installed
  • Check that the device and/or SIM has sufficient free space
  • Try inserting the SIM in another device and check if the message is delivered (skip if they have eSIM)
  • Check that there is sufficient credit on the SIM if it is rechargeable
  • Check any settings/applications that act as a SPAM filter or blocker → mostly if the user installed any 3rd app (Like Call Blocker but for SMS) and they might have blocked short numbers, Revolut number, etc. (or maybe Android has some settings for it).
  • Check any operator-side filters → For example we had an issue with Vodafone in the past where they had and option in the SIM settings (it’s either an app pre-installed when you get a SIM from them or in the device settings). You may find here more information here.
  • Make sure you are under sufficient network coverage

Hope this helps. :pray:

Veda | Community team

Payments sent to a closed account should revert back to the senders account by the end of the following working day.