Reactivating failure

I have a revolut account which i closed recently. But my friends mistakenly send money to That account. I am trying to get back to logging in but my passcode still does not work and to reset I can’t get verification sms, email and phone call. I am very stressed about that. I done everything thing like reinstalling and clear cache but nothing happened

Please help me

Thanks

1 Like

@Wasiq1601 Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

Have you tried the following steps ?

• Reboot the device or go on airplane mode and back to normal mode to reconnect to the network operator.
  • Ensure that the device has the latest system updates installed
  • Check that the device and/or SIM has sufficient free space
  • Try inserting the SIM in another device and check if the message is delivered
  • Check that there is sufficient credit on the SIM
  • Check any settings/applications that act as a SPAM filter or blocker → mostly if the user installed any 3rd app and they might have blocked short numbers, Revolut number, etc.
  • Check any operator-side filters → For example we had an issue with Vodafone in the past where they had and option in the SIM settings (it’s either an app pre-installed when you get a SIM from them or in the device settings). You may find here more information here.
  • Make sure you are under sufficient network coverage

Hope this helps. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Payments sent to a closed account should revert back to the senders account by the end of the following working day.

2 Likes

@Carl_1460 Thank you for helping out :star:

Veda | Community team

1 Like