PSA for the blocks on many accounts.

As many of you may know the :r: community is filled “Account blocked plz help” messages, this is the result of :r:'s automatic security system that blocks your account in case of suspected fraudulent activity.

Support has been orverwhelmed so please just DM or mention @AndreasK or @jessicaszabla. They will help you regain access once you prove the account is yours.

To steer clear of blocks verify the top up and your identity.

:r: is trying thier best, cut them some slack.

If you are going to complain e.g: “Blocked, 900 euro in account, in Hong Kong now” you should’ve brought an alternative payment method and the team would help you regain access.

If your going on holiday, verify both topup card to prove the debit or credit card is yours and should also complete ID verification before travelling and always carry a backup payment card!

If you need urgent help and support is not answering, DM or mention at @AndreasK or @jessicaszabla, they respond fast and are extremity helpful!

Info by @M4R10 (thanks!) You should add information that in the case of the passcode reset the question is about the last four digits of the card that was recently added to top up the account, not the card that Revolut issued.

If your payment fails, try again in a few minutes as this you usually caused by :r:'s third party payment processors and card issuer (Wirecard and Paysafe). When they accquire thier banking liscence, they do no have to rely on third party issuers and will become thier own issuer.

Read more about the benefits of accquiring a banking liscence on top of the page.

When they become an issuer, you card shouldn’t be classified as prepaid by merchants or the online payment services from Uber and such. (Correct me if I’m wrong:+1: )

Happy revoluting,
Q

5 Likes

Could you check if my account is it blocked? @AndreasK / @jessicaszabla

Because i cannot login. There is information that something went wrong whey I try to type my phone number and press click next.

You should add information that in the case of the passcode reset the question is about the last four digits of the card that was recently added to top up the account, not the card that Revolut issued. Your question is misleading and misleads people. A message in Polish.
I cannot login to application right now. Your agent on chat was unkind and unhelpful.

Yeah, seems :r: is on an outage, try in a few minutes.

Hi there. I can see your account fully active. Could you please try to log in now?

@AndreasK it started works today morning. Thanks.
But yesterday was a huge problem to sign in.

@AndreasK @jessicaszabla … Hello, my account has been locked. Could you verify it please? I’ve already sent my identity information on the support chat. DM me if you need any other information, thanks!

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know

1 Like

It’s ok. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hello @AndreasK
My account has been locked. Can you help me please ?

Sincerely

I will do that for you.

Dear Revolut,
@anon33247966 @jessicaszabla
I have forgotten my password to the Revolut app. I tried to get a verification code by sms, but at first I did not get any code. When I have tried to resend the code numerous times I have finally get one but the application said something went wrong, try again later. Am I being blocked out maybe?
Thank you for your help!