Protecting Yourself from Phishing Scams ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ

Phishing is when criminals use lies, deception, and manipulation to access your account. They sometimes pose as our Revolut superheroes or even robots to trick you into giving away your account secrets like passwords, PIN, and card numbers. Sneaky, right? :eyes:

But guess what? Revolut has your back! :muscle:Weโ€™re like guardian angels for your digital realm. Here is what we do to keep you safe :

• :lock: Fingerprint Login: Securely log in with your fingerprint for added protection.
  • :closed_lock_with_key: Customizable Features: Turn off certain card features like ecommerce payments, ATM withdrawals, and more to reduce fraud risk.
  • :credit_card: Disposable Virtual Cards: Use one-time virtual cards for online payments, preventing reuse.
  • :red_circle: Sherlock Anti-Fraud System: Real-time alerts help us respond quickly to fraudulent activity.
  • :iphone:3D Secure: Verify certain e commerce payments through mobile notifications.

Remember, even though weโ€™re here to protect you, no security is foolproof, so be cautious. Follow our tips and keep your Revolut app updated for the latest protection.

Veda | Community Team

3 Likes

Never ever! You could be beaten down in a robbery and then your smartphone can be unlocked with your fingerprint. A PIN or pattern no one can pull out of your brain, when you are unconscious.
My phones are always locked by PIN, safety-relevant apps additionally by fingerprint. You always have to watch your environment, when you unlock your phone, itโ€™s just a habit for me.

1 Like

Thumb or forefinger, second finger, left or right handโ€ฆ
go on, make my day.
AFAIK each is unique (which is why Police take a dab of each) and given the FP reader is sometimes unreliableโ€ฆ

1 Like

@Kamika242 @Graham_Lees Thank you for sharing your perspective. :star2:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters