proof of banking - a company bank letter

Ireland …
I have submitted the statement and the response came like I pasted, yet to submit the account confirmation letter but before that I was looking for revolut support if they can stamp statements even digitally its fine because immigration authorities are communicating to me over email.

and the account confirmation letter with it as suggested?

Will try but irrespective not issuing digitally signed document upon customer request and just showing we are Electronic Money Institute is really awful customer service. On the contrary I have received from Wise the same they also stamped as payment institute not bank.

Hi Rafael,
Is it possible to arrange a open letter stating i have an account here.My hospital is asking for it.It would be really helpful if you could arrange any sorta letter from the bank mentioning my name and address.

1 Like

@AMRUTHA Hi and welcome.
Following the instructions in this post should satisfy your requirement…

The last post that this team member made in this forum was Oct '18 so may not still be around to read your post.

2 Likes

Welcome to our :r: community @AMRUTHA :wave: . Hope this will resolve your problem. :smiley:

@Graham_Lees , Thanks for helping out here. You are a star, mate. :star:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to open Revolut Business Account

Hi there.

I’m incorporating an off-shore company and am required to submit a “Professional letter of reference”. This must be from my bank - the only bank account that I have put my faith in and use is Revolut.

As Revolut is my only course for getting this letter of reference I need some help, as this is not a standard or typical request.

It requires: My name, when I signed up my account, how many accounts I have and their condition (good standing), account balances can be included. This must be PRINTED and SIGNED, with the details at the bottom. I have a template I can provide.

1 Like

Welcome to our :r: community @tznewman :wave:.

I understand your requirement. You can print the “Account Confirmation” Letter from the application itself. In the app; tap the icon in the top left of the screen to go to your home page > select *Account* > *Documents* > *Account Confirmation*. Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hi, thanks for this reply. This document does not reflect the condition of my accounts, stating that they are in good standing. It is also not a document that would be signed by an employee at Revolut, like I need ^^

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying your requirement with us @tznewman. :slightly_smiling_face:

Kindly contact us through in-app chat so that we can resolve your issue individually. If you are wondering how can you contact us, please check this FAQ Link. :pray:

SG | Community Team

@sam123456 - I am in the similar situation as you were. I require my 3 month bank statements stamped. However, Revolut does not provide the same. Were you able to get the Visa in spite of this document not present?

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Pawan9789 :wave: .

You can download the statement from your app itself. To check it how, you can refer this FAQ link. Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Which country visa u are applying and what type of visa .U can go to notary and show your computed and make the statement notarized thats what I have done and immigration bureau of ireland accepted that

1 Like

Welcome back to our community @sam123456. :wave:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This may help @Pawan9789.

SG | Community Team

Hello everyone :wave:,

We have started a new series about Revolut Business where we will cover all the common problems regarding business accounts. Check out our first and second topic here. :rewind:

SG | Community Team

Travelling to Spain soon ! (Long shot question !)
I am looking at buying a property as a Non-Resident but need
a temporary Spanish ID Card (Called a NIE) to do this !
Can a REVOLUT Account be used for this ? As documentation proving intent ? Thanks !

1 Like

Welcome to our community @NOTED :wave:.

I am sorry but your question is not quite clear to me. Do you want to use Revolut account instead of a Spanish ID card to buy the property or do you want to use Revolut account to create that temporary Spanish ID Card? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

Hi ! Yes it does have a complexity to it ! Let me put this another way ! To transact any Business in Spain as a Non-Resident you will need a ‘Foreigners Identity Card’ or a NIE.

To obtain this - on the Application Form EX-15 asks for proof that you intend to transact Business in Spain. It occurred to me that with Confirmation of having a REVOLUT account could be presented as proof. As it can be used in Spain & has a Swift payment facility ! But has anyone tried this & will it be excepted at the Spanish Consulate in the UK ! Will someone may be able to answer this ! I don’t know ! But no harm in asking ! Thanks !

1 Like

Hey @NOTED :wave: ,

Thank you so much for explaining everything. Unfortunately, I am not the best person for this kind of advice but our other users can help you from their experience. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you want to know how to print the “Account Confirmation” letter, you can refer to the solution mentioned in this topic. :pray:

SG | Community Team