proof of banking - a company bank letter

Hello,

Can you please outline the procedure for obtaining a proof of banking letter, also known as a company bank letter? It is for my customer.

Do I request the letter via customer service?

Is it possible to print the letter via my account?

I do not want to send a bank statement to my UK customer. Also, I am not sure they would accept a bank statement.

Sincerely,
Your customer

4 Likes

Hello @mobicycle !

As we are not a bank yet, official bank letter is not something we can produce at this time. However, we can provide you with account statement on a company headed paper that may be useful on that occasion. Please get back to us via chat so we can produce document for you.

Sincerely,
Rafael

2 Likes

Hi Rafael,
this document you talked about may be shipped to home address?
if yes how can i ask for it in the chat?
thank you for your help

@rafael_revolut Hello! I am in a similar situation. Need a proof letter showing that the funds in my account are available to me or account statements on headed paper.

Can you help me? I have asked on the app and told me you cant provide anything else than the transactions. Really need help!!!

Hello,
I need a bank letter for payment.
with my bank details signed & stamped.
the chat is far to long to wait.
can someone help by sending it to my e-mail i used to join revoulut?
Thank you.

Graham

2 Likes

Hello. I need too that official letter from Revolut bank. How do i get that please?
Thank you

2 Likes

I think you are a bank now. Is it possible to obtain an official Bank account letter confirmation ?

3 Likes

Hi,
I really need an account statement, send it at my adress and really hope you can help me with this.
Thank in advance!

2 Likes

Any response? I need a bank reference letter too.

1 Like

Hi Daniel, got into my account and was able to activate my card everything worked out Thanks for your advise

Hello , I need a response of how to get a bank reference letter for account of Revolut Bank UAB?

1 Like

I also need a bank reference letter for one of our clients, but was told by Revolut support that they don’t provide any signed documents, in fact no documents other than those available to download from your account.

Hi,
I also need a bank letter for payment with my bank details signed and stamped. Can you send it to me to?
Thank you,
Ivan.

1 Like

Hi Rafael,

From what I know, Revoult already has a banking license, or in such a case, there are chances of obtaining a bank reference letter

5 posts were split to a new topic: Account Activation

Has anyone been successful to get the signed letter from revolut ?I need it for visa purpose .Please help if anyone got it .

Hi

Has anyone been successful to get letter and stamped account statement from revolut ,they got full banking license in Ireland from March 2022, not sure what is the problem to issue this they must have capacity to sign at least digitally.

1 Like

Have you printed off the Account Conformation letter from within the app?

Confirmation of Validity of Transaction Statements
As a digital first service provider, we correspond with our customers electronically and not on paper or by mail. This means that we also provide our transactions statements electronically and not by mail. You may provide this Account Confirmation statement to any third party who requests transactions statements from you as our confirmation that the PDF statements provided to you in our app are authentic and genuine transaction statements and we do not otherwise provide our transactions statements electronically, in printed form or by mail.

That letter should satisfy any requirements particularly for visa purposes.

In the app tap the icon in the the top left of the screen to go to you home page > select Account > Documents > Account Confirmation.

1 Like

Thanks Graham but u know immigration authority are very old school see the language below :frowning:
Bank statements must be on headed bank paper. You may use a printed internet statement but it must be officially certified by your bank. This means that every page must be notarised by the bank and the statement must be accompanied by a letter from the bank. We will not accept uncertified internet statements.

They must show:

• The full name of the owner of the account
  • Address
  • The bank account number and account type
  • Money paid in and out of the account over the last six (6) months immediately prior to the application (i.e. income and expenditure) and
  • If you are also sending a bank statement from a deposit/savings account, you must include a letter from your bank confirming that you can take money from that account.

Which jurisdiction are we talking about here and have you even tried to submit the statement and the account confirmation letter?