Profile Frames

As a loyal user of Revolut, I’ve always been impressed by the innovative features and functionalities that you continually introduce to make banking and financial management more seamless and enjoyable. However, I believe there’s an opportunity to further personalize the user experience by introducing profile frames based on users’ Revolut account types.

Here’s how it could work:

1. Account Type Identification: When users sign up for a Revolut account, they are assigned a specific account type based on their usage, such as Standard, Premium, Metal, or any other custom tiers introduced by Revolut.
  2. Profile Frames: Users would have the option to select a profile frame that corresponds to their account type. For example, a user with a Premium account could choose a profile frame featuring the Premium logo or design elements associated with Premium benefits.
  3. Visibility: These profile frames would be visible to other Revolut users, adding a visual identifier to each user’s profile that reflects their account type.

Benefits of this Feature:

1. Personalization: Profile frames allow users to personalize their profiles and showcase their account status within the Revolut community.
  2. Recognition: Users with higher-tier accounts can enjoy a sense of recognition and status within the community, fostering engagement and loyalty.
  3. Community Building: Profile frames encourage interaction and connection among users, as they can easily identify others with similar account types and potentially share experiences and tips.
  4. Promotional Opportunity: Revolut can use profile frames as a promotional tool to showcase the benefits of premium account tiers and encourage users to upgrade their accounts.

Overall, I believe that introducing profile frames based on Revolut account types would be a valuable addition to the platform, enhancing user engagement, personalization, and community building. I’m excited about the potential of this feature and would be happy to discuss it further or provide any additional insights.

Thank you for considering my proposal. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this idea.

1 Like

@djmayyer Hello, Welcome to the :r: community. :sunflower:

Thank you for being a loyal Revolut user and sharing such a detailed idea. We’re always looking for ways to personalize the user experience and foster community building.
Your idea of account type-based profile frames is interesting and we appreciate you outlining its potential benefits. :star:

Veda | Community team

1 Like